Are you searching for the Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) cut off mark? If yes, this article will show you everything you need to know about the 2023 FUTA cut off mark.
Cut off mark is one of the requirements for admission into the Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA). To be considered for admission into any department in FUTA, you must score up to the departmental cut off point.
This article will outline in detail, all the cutoff marks for all the courses offered in FUTA. bear in mind that the cut off mark is determined based on the performance of the aspirants.
FUTA Departmental Cut Off Mark 2023
The school management is yet to announce the cut off mark for the 2023/2024 admission. This article will be updated immediately after the officials release any updates.
The general cutoff mark for FUTA admission is 180. Candidates who scored 180 and above in the just concluded UTME exam are eligible to apply for the FUTA Post Utme Form.
Only candidates who scored at least 180 are eligible to apply for the degree courses listed below:
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
- AGRICULTURE AND RESOURCE ECONOMICS
- ANIMAL PRODUCTION AND HEALTH
- APPLIED GEOLOGY
- APPLIED GEOPHYSICS
- BIOMEDICAL TECHNOLOGY
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING:
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- CROP, SOIL AND PEST MANAGEMENT
- CYBER SECURITY
- ECOTOURISM & WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT
- FISHERIES AND AQUACULTURE TECHNOLOGY
- FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- FORESTRY AND WOOD TECHNOLOGY
- HUMAN ANATOMY
- INDUSTRIAL AND PRODUCTION ENGINEERING
- INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
- INDUSTRIAL DESIGN
- INDUSTRIAL MATHEMATICS:
- INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
- INFORMATION SYSTEMS
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- MARINE SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- METALLURGICAL AND MATERIAL ENGINEERING
- MINING ENGINEERING:
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- REMOTE SENSING AND GEOSCIENCES INFORMATION SYSTEM
- SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
- SURVEYING AND GEOINFORMATICS
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING:
If there is anything you would like to ask us about the FUTA cut off mark, let us know in the comment section and we shall respond as soon as possible.