Nigerian Army Recruitment 2024/2025. This article will show you how to apply for the Nigerian Army job, the requirements for the application of the Nigerian Army form, when the application will commence, and the Nigerian Army recruitment application deadline.
If you are interested in applying for the 2024 Nigerian Army recruitment, ensure you read this post to the end in order to completely grasp every single thing you need to be shortlisted for the Army job.
Applicants who are aspiring for the Nigerian Army form have asked us “When is the Nigerian Army Recruitment Form 2024 coming”
This post will answer this question and also provide a step by step guide on how to apply for the Nigerian Army (NA) job
That said, let’s quickly move to the requirements for the application of the Nigerian Army form.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Application Requirements
The following are the requirements for the application of Nigerian Army recruitment 2023:
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Card.
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English Language.
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying for Tradesmen/women must also possess OND/Trades Test/City and Guild Certificate.
- Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must be between the ages of 18 – 26 years by 1st March 2023.
- Not be less than 1.68 metres and 1.62 metres tall for male and female candidates respectively.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than the mother’s tongue is an added advantage.
Note: Nigerian Army is not currently recruiting. Keep checking recruitmentalarm.com to get the latest news and update on the 2024 Nigerian Army form or you can bookmark this page for easy access.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment
The procedures provided hereunder will walk you through how to apply for army recruitment:
- Visit the Nigerian Army portal via www.nigerianarmyms.ng.
- Create an Account by entering your email address and password
- On successful registration, you will receive an email notification containing your login details.
- Click on ‘Login’ to complete the application form.
- Ensure all required documents listed below are uploaded:
- Passport photograph.
- Educational certificates.
- Evidence of membership of any professional body.
- Certificate of state of origin.
- Birth certificate or age declaration
Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal | www.naportal.com.ng
What to Do After Submitting Your Application Form
Applicants must print out their online generated photo slip on completion of their application.
The first page is to be signed by the Registrar of Court of Law while the second page is to be signed by the applicants’ Local Government Chairman/Secretary or any military officer of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel or equivalent and above who hails from his/her state.
Successful applicants would be required to present their printed photo slips to the selection board during the interview.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Form Application Closing Date
When is the deadline for the Nigerian Army recruitment? The closing date for the application of the army form has not been officially announced. This page will be updated when the deadline is fixed.
If you have any questions or wish to receive updates and news about the Nigerian Army Recruitment 2024, kindly let us know in the comment box.