Nigerian Army 84rri Recruitment 2023/2024. This article is here to show you how to apply for the Nigerian Army 84rri job, the requirements for the application of the Nigerian Army form, when the application will commence, and the Nigerian Army recruitment application deadline.
If you are interested in applying for the 2023 Nigerian Army 84rri recruitment, ensure you read this post to the end in order to completely grasp every single thing you need to be shortlisted for the Army recruitment.
Applicants who are aspiring for the Nigerian Army form have asked us “When is the Nigerian Army 84rri Recruitment Form 2023 coming”
This post will answer this question and also provide a step by step guide on how to apply for the Nigerian Army 84rri (NA) recruitment.
That said, let’s quickly move to the requirements for the application of the Nigerian Army 83rri form.
Nigerian Army 84rri Recruitment Requirements
The following are the requirements for the application of Nigerian Army 84rri recruitment 2023:
- Interested applicants irrespective of the departments applying for, must have WASSCE/ GCE/ NECO/ NABTEB with at least 4 credits including Mathematics and English, at no more than two (2) sittings.
- You must reside and be a Nigerian citizen with a valid means of identification e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
- You must not be less than 1.68 metres for Male and 1.62 metres tall for female candidates. Additionally, the OND/Trades Test/City Certificate is required if you are applying for Tradesmen/women.
- All applicants must not be above the age of twenty-six (26) years and have excellent communication, computer skills and be physically/mentally fits.
- You must come along with two (2) clear passport-sized photographs and print-out the Parent/guardian and Acknowledgment Form
- Applicants with abnormalities, deformed, debt/criminal case, and pregnant women should not apply, thanks…
Note: Nigerian Army is currently recruiting. Keep checking recruitmentalarm.com to get the latest news and updates on the 2023 Nigerian Army 84rri form or you can bookmark this page for easy access.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army 84rri Recruitment
The procedures provided hereunder will walk you through how to apply for army 82rri recruitment:
- Visit the Nigerian Army portal via www.nigerianarmyms.ng
- Active phone number and email address are required
- Create an Account by entering your email address and password
- On successful registration, you will receive an email notification containing your login details.
- Click on ‘Login’ to complete the application form.
- After registration, you will be expected to activate your account
- Enter the activation code sent to your phone/email ( See how to create Gmail or yahoo mail account)
- Ensure all required documents listed below are uploaded:
- Passport photograph.
- Educational certificates.
- Evidence of membership of any professional body.
- Certificate of state of origin.
- Birth certificate or age declaration
Nigerian Army 84rri Recruitment Portal | www.naportal.com.ng
What to Do After Submitting Your Application Form
Applicants must print out their online generated photo slip on completion of their application.
The first page is to be signed by the Registrar of Court of Law while the second page is to be signed by the applicants’ Local Government Chairman/Secretary or any military officer of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel or equivalent and above who hails from his/her state.
Successful applicants would be required to present their printed photo slips to the selection board during the interview.
Nigerian Army 84rri Recruitment Form Application Closing Date
When is the deadline for the Nigerian Army 83rri recruitment? The closing date for the application for the army form has been officially announced. The deadline for application is…
If you have any questions or wish to receive updates and news about the Nigerian Army 84rri Recruitment 2023, kindly let us know in the comment box.