Are you thinking about working in Bhutan? Are you interested in moving to Bhutan to live and work? For recent grads, a number of recruitment agencies in Bhutan offer the most recent employment openings.
We’re here to let you know that both citizens and foreigners can apply for a number of job openings in Bhutan.
The top employment firms in Bhutan that offer reasonable rates and current employment opportunities for locals and visitors are listed below. Let’s start now! See Profitable Business Ideas in the United Kingdom.
Top Best recruitment agencies for foreigners and citizens in Bhutan 2023
Despite the fact that Bhutan has many employment agencies, we have listed some of the top ones here for both foreigners and locals. These employment agencies, in some cases, also provide hiring services for positions outside of Bhutan.
- Yarphel Overseas Recruitment Agent
- Best Placement Agency
- Bhutan jobs
- Rabgay Foreign Worker Recruitment Agent
- Ministry of Labour and Human Resources
- EmployBhutan Overseas
- Wangchuk Overseas Employment Agent
- Bhutan Consultants & Research (BHU CORE)
- Lama Youth Employment Pvt Ltd
- Labi Associates
- Career Global – Overseas Placement Services
Requirement for Job Recruitment for International expats in Bhutan.
You need to have a work permit before you may work in Bhutan as a foreigner. You must fulfill a number of conditions in order to be granted a work permit.
The Department of Immigration, Ministry of Home and Cultural Affairs, Royal Government of Bhutan, states that the following conditions must be met:
- The Ministry of Labor and Human Resources must grant their consent.
- Completed work permit application forms are required from applicants.
- An official employer commitment must be submitted by applicants.
- A formalized employee commitment must have been completed before applying.
- A copy of a voter ID or passport must be presented with the job entry permit by applicants who are nationals of India.
- Those who are applying must submit a copy of their passport and a work visa if they are not Indian citizens.
- The Bhutanese government’s qualified medical officers must issue applicants with a health certificate certifying their general health and passing a drug test.
- Passport-size picture
- An original or certified copy of the applicant’s academic credential is required for those from Bangladesh, India, or the Maldives.
Also, keep in mind that, should the necessity arise, the Department of Immigration may ask for a few extra documents, so be ready.
Can a foreigner work in Bhutan?
Bhutan is a country where expatriates from throughout the world are welcome. Bhutan’s government encourages international workers, but you must be an expert in your industry and meet the government’s eligibility requirements.
Prior to the COVID-19 pandemic, Bhutan had roughly 46,000 foreign employees; as a result of the pandemic, there are now only about 18,000 foreign workers there.
That’s all there is to know about recruitment agencies for foreigners and locals in Bhutan in 2023/2024. Are you able to use it? You can comment on this article with your response.