FRIN Recruitment 2020/2021. Do you want to apply for a job position at the Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria? This post will show you the requirements, the FRIN recruitment closing date, and how to apply for a job vacancy.
Have you asked if the 2020 FRIN recruitment form is out? This article is here to give you everything you need to know about the Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria.
Read on to get the answers to all the questions people ask about FRIN job opportunities.
Note: The Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria is currently not recruiting. This page will be updated as soon as the recruitment form is released by the officials of the Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria (FRIN).
Requirements For FRIN Job
To be eligible for the FRIN job vacancies, an applicant must have the following:
- West African Examination Certificate, NECO/NABTEB Result
- Degree or HND Certificate
- Good communication skill
How to Apply For FRIN Recruitment
Follow the procedures provided hereunder to apply for the Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria recruitment exercise:
- Visit the Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria (FRIN) website at www.frin.gov.ng
- Follow the step by step guides provided on the FRIN recruitment portal
- Fill the FRIN application form
- Review and submit your application
- Ensure you print the registration slip for future reference
FRIN Registration Deadline
The closing date for the Application of FRIN recruitment is yet to be announced by the officials of the Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria. Always check this page to get the latest update about the FRIN job.
The list of successful candidates will be published online when the FRIN officials release the FRIN shortlist.
If you have any questions or want us to update you on the latest news about the FRIN recruitment, let us know in the comment box.