Are you looking for a list of the top Armenia employment agencies for foreigners and locals in 2024 and 2025? Would you like to know how much money to give a staffing agency? Do you want to know what the top skills in Armenia are? English-speaking jobs in Armenia?
Then you should read this since we will provide the appropriate answers to these questions here. Continue to read!
Armenia is a landlocked region in the Caucasus known as Transcaucasia. It is situated in front of the northwest corner of Asia and south of the vast Caucasian mountain range. See Recruitment Agencies in Antigua and Barbuda for Foreigners.
Beautiful natural scenery, as well as Armenia’s food, culture, and history, are well known. Yerevan, which has a population of approximately 1,094,813, is the country’s capital and largest city.
Armenia’s employment agencies have a thorough understanding of the local labor market and can provide helpful information on the industries that are hiring, the types of jobs that are available, and the salary ranges for particular occupations.
This information can be very beneficial for job seekers who are seeking to change careers or are fresh to the employment market.
Generally speaking, Armenia ‘ recruiting companies can be a useful resource for anyone looking for work or to hire new employees.
Armenian employment agencies for foreigners and locals in 2024/2025
There are many employment services available in Armenia that can help match job searchers with potential employers and work opportunities. Several examples are as follows:
- Adecco Armenia
- Manpower Armenia
- Jobfinders Armenia
- Job Armenia Plus
- Job Center Armenia
- Job Link Armenia
- Job Master Armenia
- Job Net Armenia
- Job Plus Armenia
- Job Point Armenia
- Job Pro Armenia
- Job Search Armenia
- Job Top Armenia
- Job World Armenia
- Job Zone Armenia
- Professional Staff Armenia
- Recruiting Armenia
- Staffing Armenia
- Workforce Armenia
- Job Armenia
- HeadHunter Armenia
Armenia’s Top Skills
In Armenia, some of the best skills are:
- Information technology and computer programming, particularly in languages like Python, C++, and Java.
- A growing number of small and medium-sized businesses are present in the nation, hence business and management are important fields.
- Russian, English, and Armenian are all widely spoken languages, with many people being fluent in all three.
- engineering, particularly in the disciplines of mechanical and electrical engineering.
- Agriculture, as the nation has a long history of farming and a sizable section of its population is employed in the industry.
- Tourism is a booming industry in the nation due to its rich cultural heritage and history.
- Sales and marketing, given the growing industry and the need for qualified sales and marketing personnel.
How much Should you give a recruitment Agency?
Depending on the type of position being filled and the level of experience required, employing a recruitment firm has different costs.
The average agency fee is from 15 to 30 percent of the candidate’s first-year salary, but some impose a fixed fee or an hourly rate. The terms and prices must be agreed upon with the agency before the recruiting process can begin.
Jobs in Armenia for English speakers
- IT and Technology
- Business and Management
- Call Centers
- Translation and interpretation:
- NGO and international organizations
Top Cities for Recruiters & Recruitment Consultants in Armenia
Do you require further details about employment agencies in Armenia for foreigners and citizens? Remember to bookmark our page to keep up with the latest updates, and feel free to drop your questions in the comment section below.