Google Play Gift Card is one of the most popularly used gift cards in many countries. It is a reliable and secure means of payment during shopping on any Google platform.
Whenever you are in need of Google products or services, the best and most recommended option for payment is Google Play gift cards.
In this article, we are going to explore in detail, everything that you need to know about Google Play Gift Card. In case you have been searching for more information about Google Play Gift Cards, ensure you read this post to the end. See Gift Cards Used in Nigeria.
What is Google Play Gift Card?
Google Play gift cards are digital assets that were created by Google to serve as a means of purchasing all paid products on the Google Play Store.
Products such as; Books, games, lifestyle apps, finance applications, etc. With your Google Play gift card, you have access to millions of paid applications.
Gift cards for the Android app store were first introduced on August 21, 2012, and have been a convenient way for Android users to make purchases since then.
These gift cards are different from an App Store gift card because they can only be used to purchase digital items for Android devices, not Apple devices.
There is no Google gift card equivalent to an Apple gift card that allows you to buy iPhones or other hardware and digital items.
The Google Play Store has many items you can purchase with your Google Play gift code. These items include apps, music, movies and TV shows, books, in-app items, and subscriptions.
Now that you know what a Google Play gift card is and what you can buy with it, let’s look at how to redeem one.
Uses Of Google Play Gift Card
Some of the things you can use the Google Play Gift Card for are as follows;
The Google Play gift card gives you access to millions of apps on the Google Play Store, including Prestmit, Clubhouse, Facebook Messenger, Skype, Viber, Netflix, Audiomack, tik tok, Spotify, WhatsApp, Boomplay, and many more.
The Google Play Gift Card gives you indefinite access to the Google Play Store. Do you want to see all of Marvel and DC’s outstanding movies?
With a Google Play gift card, you can get the latest movies of your choice. See Gift Cards Identifiers.
You can use your Google Play gift card to obtain access to and subscribe to any magazine in the store, giving you limitless access to business, sports, and entertainment news from your favorite sources.
If you like to read, you can use the Google Play Gift Card to get access to all of your favourite books on the Google Play Store, including the James Hardy Chase series and all of the lovely romance novels.
Benefits Of The Google Play Gift Card
Without the usefulness of the Google Play Gift Card, it will not be so relevant and highly demanded. Therefore, users buy Google Play Gift Cards for one if not all of the following reasons;
1. Best Gifting Option:
Gifting people with Google Play Gift Cards is an excellent method to show someone how much you value them. Instead of buying them random items, give them a Google Play Gift Card, which will give them full access to the Google Play Store.
Every Google Play gift card purchase is encrypted with 256-bit SSL encryption. The retailer’s server, likewise, does not keep your personal or payment information, ensuring that the transaction is secure.
3. No Expiry Date:
Because this product is purchased from an authorized dealer, there is no time limit on when you can use it. Google Play Gift Cards do not expire, so you can use them whenever it is most convenient for you.
4. Always Available:
Google Play is available in almost every country on the globe. Though the content and things available in the Google Play Store vary by location, there is always something interesting for everyone. A Google Play Gift Card can be purchased at any time from any location on the earth.
5. Convenient e-mail Delivery:
Google Play Services generally provides a very convenient e-mail delivery for all Google Play Gift Cards purchased. In less than 10 minutes, gift cards are emailed to the recipient.
How To Redeem Google Play Gift Card
- Open the Google Play Store application on your device.
- Scroll to the upper-right corner and tap on your profile.
- Select the “Payments & Subscription” option from the drop-down menu.
- Tap “Redeem the gift code.”
- Enter your Google Play code in the required field.
- Click on the “Redeem” button.
Where To Buy Google Play Gift Card
You can buy your Google Play gift cards from Google Play Store or Nosh. Let’s look at how you can buy from each of these platforms.
How To Buy Gift Cards from the Google Play Store
- Go to the Google Play gift card page.
- Click on the “Buy Online” button.
- Select a retailer of your choice.
- Enter the amount you want to buy.
- Select a delivery option.
Follow the prompts on the screen to complete your purchase.
How To Buy Google Play Gift Cards On Nosh
You can easily buy your gift cards on Nosh.
- Go to the Nosh website and log in.
- Click on the “Buy Gift Card” option.
- Search and choose the gift card country e.g United Kingdom.
- Search and select the gift card brand name e.g Google Play UK.
- Select the gift card amount you want to buy.
- Indicate the quantity.
- Click on the “Proceed” button.
- Verify the details you entered and swipe right to complete the purchase.
Once successful, your Google Play gift code will be sent to your email address.
How To Check The Balance On A Google Play Gift Card
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Click on your profile icon.
- Click on the ‘Payments & Subscription” tab
- Check for your current Google Play balance.
How To Convert A Google Play Gift Card To Cash
- Go to the Nosh sign-up page. Or download the mobile app on PlayStore/App Store.
- Create an account and verify your email address.
- Go to the “Sell Gift Cards” option.
- Select your gift card details like the brand name, subcategory, and amount you want to sell.
- Upload your Google Play gift card images.
- Click on “Begin Trade.” Once done, your transaction will be reviewed and approved.
I believe you have seen what a Google Play Gift Card is all about in this article. If you have any other questions, kindly make use of the comment section below this article.