If you are looking for how to cancel Greenlight Card, this is the best article for you where all the needed information will be provided. Kindly read to the end.
Greenlight is a loved, trusted banking app and debit card for kids and teens. Parents set flexible controls and get real-time notifications of their kids’ money activity. Every swipe earns 1% Cash Back to Savings.
The Greenlight card is issued by Community Federal Savings Bank, member FDIC, pursuant to license by Mastercard International. See Best Gift Cards in Vietnam.
Several companies offer debit cards for kids, and Greenlight particularly has specifically emerged as one of the most popular options. With the Greenlight card, kids can spend, shop and even invest securely all in one place in a big way.
The Greenlight debit card is a secured debit card for kids, tweens, and teens. This debit card has the Mastercard logo and can be used anywhere Mastercard is accepted. Kids can even add a selfie to customize their card design.
In this article, I am going be guide you on how you can cancel your Greenlight Card and other important information about Greenlight. Read on for detailed information.
How to Cancel Greenlight Card
Maybe your kids are overspending and becoming extravagant because they have access to money, and you want to cancel the Greenlight debit card without deleting the account in the process but it proves difficult.
Let’s show you how you can cancel your subscription to the Greenlight card in several ways
How to Cancel Greenlight Card Subscription Using Your iPhone or iPad
- First, open the settings app and tap on your name.
- Then, tap on the “Subscriptions” tab. (note that you might not automatically see this tab. In that case, tap on iTunes & App Store)
- Next, tap on your Apple ID. View Apple ID then sign in and scroll down to the “Subscriptions” button.
- Next, tap on Greenlight Kids & Teen Banking (subscription) you want to review.
- Now, Tap on Cancel.
- (Note that if you don’t see a “Cancel Subscription” button for Greenlight Kids & Teen Banking, then it’s definitely canceled already. It won’t be renewed anymore).
How to Cancel Greenlight Card From the Website
In case you don’t have the app installed on any device, you can still cancel from the website.
- Go to the Greenlight banking website and log into your account.
- In the menu section, you can look for a couple of things: Billing, Subscription, Payment, Manage Account, or Settings. Following any of the links, you’ll receive prompts to cancel your card subscription.
How to Remove a Child From Your Greenlight Account
- When you sign up for Greenlight, you’ll be able to add up to five children to your account through the parental dashboard. But if you want to take them off your account, you’ll have to fill out a Greenlight form.
- First, you’ll have to transfer the funds from your child’s account to your parental account. Then, go to the online form, and start filling it out. Enter the relevant subject, which in this case would be Removing a child from your account. Fill out all the mandatory fields and verify that you have removed the funds from the child’s account back to your Parent Wallet.
Carrying out these steps and submitting the form will help you remove a child from the Greenlight account. See Best Gift Cards in Serbia.
How to Cancel Greenlight Subscription Using Your Android Device
- Open the Google Play Store. If you have multiple Google accounts, be sure you’re signed into the right one.
- Click on the menu, then go to “Subscriptions”.
- Choose the Greenlight Kids Banking subscription you wish to cancel and tap on the “Cancel Subscription” option.
- Follow on-screen instructions to finish up
How to Delete Greenlight Account
- You can reach out to Greenlight by phone or online if you want to delete or deactivate your account.
- Just like any other online app, you are at liberty to delete your account at any time as there are no signed documents.
- You won’t be charged any amount of money when you decide to cancel your account. The customer care team will also assist you to get a refund on your remaining balance.
How to Delete Greenlight Account by phone
- Dial this number on your mobile phone – 888-483-2645
- Make a request by asking the customer service representative to delete your account
- Then you get a refund of your Greenlight balance
How to Delete Greenlight Account Online
- Go to the“ cancellation request form“ icon on the site
- Choose “Deactivate/Cancel Greenlight Account”
- Enter your full name, email, phone number, and the name of your child
- Enter a relevant subject (e.g. Account Deletion Request)
- Give information about your request in the Description box
- Customer care staff will respond as soon as possible
- Get a refund of your Greenlight balance
- Both of these methods are simple, quick, and easy.
If the reason you’re learning how to cancel Greenlight card is that you’re not happy with the services or products, there are plenty of alternatives out there. At the top of that list is BusyKid.
With the BusyKid Visa Debit Card for Kids, you can give your kids freedom, convenience, and security, while keeping your peace of mind.
Our cards allow you to give your child the edge for success while practicing their money management skills.
Not only will your kids get a greater sense of spending freedom but they’ll make decisions that will inform their entire future.
If you’re worried about safety – worry no more. On top of identity security, your kids’ debit card will come with the same security features as any Visa card.
You will be able to control the amount of allowance that goes on your children’s cards and track their transactions. See Exchange Fund Trade.
What’s more, the BusyKid card is backed by the Visa Zero Liability policy. That means that it can be locked if they temporarily misplace it.
Not only that, but if you believe that the card’s been lost, you can lock it and start the replacement process with a press of a button.
If you’re ready to get your kids started on a better financial future, download BusyKid today!
I hope you have found useful content in this article. In case of any other questions about How to Cancel Greenlight Card, simply make use of the comment section below.