Interested candidates for the teaching job in Katsina State are advised to check this page for the necessary information that will guide them when they intend to apply for any position of their choice.
The State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) of the State will soon embark on the recruitment of teachers so as to foster the government agenda that is saddled with the responsibility of enhancing the education sector and provide hope for the future generation.
Teachers recruitment exercise is yet start in Katsina State. Are you an interested candidate? If you are, this page is going to provide you with the necessary information required for a successful application for the teaching job positions in the State.
All applicants should note that the application is online, so beware of fraudsters. Furthermore, it should be noted that the application is totally free.
This article promises to give you the best in terms of the procedures that will guide your path while you are applying for any position of your choice in the Katsina teaching discipline.
Make sure you visit this site from time to time in order to get any information concerning the Katsina State TESCOM recruitment.
So, in order to get all the information required for this exercise, we advise you to fasten your seatbelt and read this article carefully so that you will not miss anything when applying for the job.
The State SUBEB recruitment is open for those with the required credentials.
Requirements For Katsina State Teachers Subeb Recruitment 2021/2022
To be a successful applicant for the ongoing recruitment of teachers in Katsina State, one must possess the following credential:
- Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria.
- He/she should possess a minimum of five (5) credits in WASSCE/GCE/SSCE including mathematics and English Studies in any approved secondary school.
- Applicants should possess B.SC/HND/NCE/ND in any accredited tertiary institution in the Country and must be in Education discipline.
- All interested applicants should possess NYSC Discharge or exemption Certificate.
- Applicants must be ready to serve in any part of the State.
- Applicants are advised to register with Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria in order to have edge over other applicants.
- Candidates must be between the ages of 18 to 40.
How To Apply For Katsina Teachers Recruitment 2021
Candidates who are interested in the ongoing recruitment exercise should visit the State teachers recruitment portal so as to register for any position in the teaching job.
Applicants are advised to visit the Katsina State website via www.katsinastate.gov.ng. Follow the instruction carefully on the State recruitment official site.
Ensure you fill the application form carefully, crosscheck before submitting your data to the website.
Katsina State Teachers Recruitment Application Closing Date
The deadline for the application of the Katsina State Tescom job is yet to be announced by the government of Katsina State.
Significant Points To Note
- Applicants are advised to have valid means of identification such as a National I.D Card, Driver’s license, International Passport or Voter’s card.
- Any applicant that meets the requirement is officially entailed to apply.
- Copies of the credentials should be scanned as they will be needed to upload in the State recruitment portal.
- Applicants must know that only successful applicants that meet the minimum requirements and pass the screening exercise would be selected for their position of interest.
- Applicants must know that multiple application means automatic disqualification. Therefore, application should be done once.
If there is any question question you would like to ask us about the Katsina State Teachers recruitment, kindly let us know in the comment section.