Candidates who are interested in this year’s teachers recruitment exercise should know that the application is not ongoing and are advised to get their credentials ready.
The government of Kogi State has made the decision of bringing more hands into the education sectors in order to enhance the sector and likewise educate the young minds in order to prepare them for the future task ahead.
So if you have been looking for this opportunity, your dreams have finally come true. All you need to do is to read and follow the instruction that will be provided here carefully. Adhere to the instruction and become a successful applicant.
It is advisable to make all the necessary requirements available before you go on with the application process or before you even visit the teachers recruitment website for application.
The information provided here will surely guarantee you success in the exercise. So all you need to do is to go through it patiently and follow the procedure and smile home.
When you are done with the application process, make sure you follow through so as to keep yourself updated.
We promise to provide you with information about the recruitment exercise whenever there is a new development. So keep visiting this site for more updates. Don’t miss out!
Applicants should know that the Kogi State recruitment exercise across the State is completely free of charge and interested candidates should beware of fraudsters parading the streets extorting huge amount of money from poor citizens in pretends of helping them in the application process.
Kogi State Teachers Recruitment 2023/2024 Requirements
To stand a chance of being a successful applicant for the ongoing recruitment of teachers in Katsina State, applicants must possess the following:
- Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria.
- He/she should possess a minimum of five (5) credits in WASSCE/GCE/SSCE including mathematics and English Studies in any approved secondary school.
- He/she must have B.SC/HND/NCE/ND in any accredited tertiary institution in the Country and must be in Education discipline.
- All interested applicants must have served the country in any capacity and obtain his/her NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Applicants must be willing to serve in any part of the State.
- Applicants are advised to register with Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria in order to stand of being selected.
- Candidates must be between the ages of 18 to 40.
- Applicants must be ready to serve in any area of the State.
- Applicants must have Certificate showing the evidence that he/she is medically fit for the job and it should be obtained by a recognized Government Hospital.
In addition to the above listed requirements, prospective candidates must also possess the following before embarking on the application:
- Aspirants must have a recent Passport Photograph.
- Birth Certificate or a Court Declaration of Age document must be provided.
- Attestation from two sources. One of which must be obtained from the Higher Institution which the applicant attend.
- Functional Mobile Phone line is required by all candidates.
- Candidates must possess a functional email address.
- All applicants are required to have Local Government of Origin Attestation Letter.
- A valid means of identification which include: National ID Card, VoterCard, International passport or National Drivers Licence.
How To Apply For Kogi State TESCOM Recruitment
- Visit the Kogi State Government Teachers recruitment portal via www.kogistate.gov.ng
- Fill the TESCOM application form
- Upload the required documents and submit your application form
- Wait for the shortlist of Kogi State Teachers job.
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
- Katsina Recruitment
IMPORTANT FACTS TO NOTE
- Applicants are advised to have valid means of identification such as National I.D Card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or Voter’s card.
- Applicants must know that only successful applicants that meet the minimum requirements and pass the screening exercise would be given the opportunity to be part of the education plan of the State.
- Applicants must know that multiple application means automatic disqualification. Therefore, application should be done ones. And should not be done in a haste to avoid errors.
- Any applicant that meets the requirement is official entailed to apply.
- Applicant should endeavor to scan copies of their credentials as they will be needed to upload in the State recruitment portal.
Do you have any questions about the Kogi State Teachers recruitment? Let us know in the comment section and do well to share this information by clicking any of the share buttons on this page.