Teaching is a profession admired by so many individuals nationwide and the universe at large. It is a discipline respected because of the knowledge and moral upbringing teachers inculcate into the life of students.
In fact, this profession is seen as the bedrock of other professions because whatever position one occupies in any discipline, he/she was taught by a teacher. They are seen as role models in society.
I am going to show you in detail everything you need to know about the Kwara State TESCOM/Teachers recruitment.
In Kwara State, the state government is currently executing teachers recruitment plan across the State. This development is due to the fact that enough hands are needed in the teaching discipline so as to give quality education to the future generation of the State.
The recruitment is currently ongoing for both B.SC and HND holders across the States.
Some persons are interested in applying for any position as a teacher in Kwara but don’t know where to get reliable information about the ongoing recruitment in the State.
If you are one of them, do not panic you are at the right place so curdle your loin let me put you through what you need to know for you to be a successful applicant for any position of your choice.
This article promises to give you optimal procedure that will guide you through the online application format used for this recruitment exercise.
One must know that to be a successful applicant, one must be prepared by getting all necessary requirements before proceeding with the recruitment process.
Applicants should know that the ongoing Kwara State recruitment exercise across the state is absolutely free of charge and interested candidate should beware of any scam by fraudsters parading themselves as individuals that can assist in getting the application done thereby extorting huge amount of money from poor citizens.
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Computer Studies
- Fine Art
- Home Economics
- Business Education
- Agricultural Science
- Civic Education
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
Requirements For Kwara State Teachers Recruitment /TESCOM Job
Interested applicants must possess any or a combination of the qualification listed below:
- Bachelor’s Degree obtained from approved institutions of the higher learning in the subject of interest.
- To be a qualified applicant one must also possess five (5) O’Level credit passes and should not exceed two sittings, including mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants that possess a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in relevant subject areas of interest will be eligible for application.
- All applicants are required to possess teaching qualification. Any candidate that register with Teachers Registration Council, endow with ICT knowledge and is conversant with Microsoft Office Suite may stand a chance of being given the job.
- Applicants should not be more that the age of 35.
- Higher National Diploma (HND) holders in relevant school subjects with the post-graduate Diploma (PGD) in Education many also be part of the recruitment exercise.
- All interested applicants should possess NYSC Discharge or exemption Certificate.
- Applicants must be ready to serve in any part of the State.
- Applicants must have Certificate showing the evidence that he/she is medically fit for the job and it should be obtained by a recognized Government Hospital.
Other Requirements are; the applicant’s personal passport photograph, Birth Certificate, valid means of identification such as National I.D Card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or Voter’s card.
How To Apply For Kwara State Teachers/SUBEB Recruitment 2022/2023
Interested candidates are to apply through the online platform available. This registration is done online via subeb.kw.gov.ng which is the official website of Kwara State Universal Education Board (KWSUBEB) made available to the citizens of the State.
Procedures for application:
- Visit the Kwara State Teachers recruitment portal-https//tescom.kw.gov.ng
- Follow the instructions on the portal
- Fill and submit your application form
- Wait for the Kwara State Teachers shortlist
Ensure you upload the necessary requirement before you submit. Do not be in a haste to submit, crosscheck to avoid errors that might make your application not successful.
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
- Katsina State Teachers Recruitment
- Kogi State Teachers Recruitment
However, for one to be successful, one must meet all the specified requirements. Make sure you take your time to provide the necessary requirement when you login into the portal.
If there are any questions you want to ask us about the Kwara State Teachers recruitment, let us know in the comment section.