The Nigerian Centre for Disease Control is recruiting various personnel into different offices across the country. The recruitment of more workers is to combat the menace caused by the pandemic and to save lives across the 36 States of the federation.
If you are an interested applicant but you do not know the particular page that can give you full detail on how to apply for NCDC recruitment, this page will guide you through the various procedures you need to follow for you to become a successful applicant and also get you updated from time to time about the NCDC job.
In this article, we are going to put you through the useful information you need to know about NCDC recruitment exercise. For you to be a health frontline worker, it means there is a good sum waiting for you as your salary.
As you are going through this page, we advise you to read it carefully so that you can extract the required information and follow the procedure for the recruitment exercise.
After a careful reading of this page and you are still interested in applying for any position in NCDC, get the necessary requirement ready and follow the procedure for the application carefully so as to avoid errors.
To be a successful applicant for the ongoing NCDC recruitment exercise, ensure you have read through the prerequisite below before embarking on the application process. If you are not fit for the exercise, the advice is do not apply.
NCDC Requirement For Recruitment 2021
Below are the requirements needed for one to be a successful applicant for the ongoing recruitment exercise conducted by the NCDC. Applicants must have the following credentials before applying:
- Must be a citizen of Nigeria and must not be below 18 years or above the age of 50.
- Must poses B.SC or HND in any health or biological related discipline.
- He/she must be medically fit.
- Must possess NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Master’s degree (mostly required for public health workers).
- FELTP training will be an added advantage to the applicants.
- He/she must possess a basic qualification of Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree and must register with Veterinary Council of Nigeria.
- Good knowledge of ICT will be an added advantage to the applicants.
How To Apply For NCDC Recruitment 2021/2022
The mode of application for the NCDC recruitment is online. Interested applicants should submit this form online through NCDC recruitment login portal on (www.ncdc.gov.ng) following the steps below:
- Visit the NCDC login portal https//ncdc.gov.ng/
- Ensure you follow the instruction on the official website
- Endeavor to fill and submit your application form.
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
- Katsina State Teachers Recruitment
- Kogi State Teachers Recruitment
- Kwara State Teachers Recruitment
Mistakes One Must Avoid While Applying For NCDC 2021/2022 Recruitment.
Some persons fail in the application process not because they are not qualified for the position they intend to apply for, but because of the mistakes they make in the course of the application process.
The following is worthy of note when applying for any position in NCDC:
- Ensure you supply all the needed requirement for the exercise.
- Apply on time, waiting for deadline is dangerous.
- Keep yourself informed about the application.
- Do the application processes alone; do not send anybody so that there won’t be any mistake in your personal data.
- Do not be in a haste to submit your data. Crosscheck before submission
If you have any questions about the NCDC recruitment, let us know in the comment box.