One of the key boosters of the sector is the recruitment of fresh teachers into the different areas across the State.
For this year, the governor has approved the immediate recruitment of teachers into both Public Basic and Post-Basic Schools in the State.
In other to fulfill this mandate, the State’s Ministry of Education hereby calls upon qualified applicants to utilize this opportunity and make their dreams come true.
This application from suitably qualified candidates is to fill the existing position in the teaching discipline in Osun SUBEB.
People often ask, how can I apply for this Osun teachers recruitment? If you have been wondering where to get genuine information on how to apply for the recruitment exercise, I tell you that your worries are over.
Just pay attention to every detailed information we will give to you here. Make sure you follow the procedure in this article so that you won’t miss out on the ongoing exercise.
Before embarking on the application process, be certain that all the requirements for a successful application are ready.
Applicants must know that the application is online and should fill in the data alone. The application is absolutely free of charge, so interested candidates should beware of fraudsters. This article will certainly give you what you desire to know and how to go about a successful application.
Requirements for Osun State Teachers/TESCOM Recruitment
Interested applicants should know that the requirements for this exercise have been announced and should avail themselves of it. These requirements must be put in place before opening the online portal for registration.
Below are the requirements for the ongoing process across the State.
- Degree in Education with relevant teaching subjects or Basic Degree with PGDE, HND with PGDE.
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE).
- Teacher Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) certificate will be a plus to the applicants.
- WASSCE NECO-SSCE/NABTEB/Teachers Certificate Grade II (not more than two (2) sittings)
- Any additional relevant qualifications; waivers could be given to core Science subjects for Candidates pursuing post-graduate diploma in an Education programme.
- Applicants must be a Nigeria citizen.
In addition to the requirements listed above, prospective applicants must also possess the following before proceeding for the application:
- Applicants must have a recent Passport Photograph (compulsory).
- Functional Mobile Phone line is required by all candidates (compulsory).
- Applicants must possess a functional email address (compulsory).
- All applicants are required to have Local Government of Origin Attestation Letter (compulsory).
- Birth Certificate or a Court Declaration of Age document must be provided.
- Attestation from two sources. One of which must be obtained from the Higher Institution which the applicant attend.
- A valid means of identification (compulsory) which include: National ID Card, VoterCard, International passport or National Drivers Licence.
How To Apply For Osun State Teachers Recruitment
The application is online so applicants should take note of this. The steps provided here will guide you through the application process and make you a successful applicant.
- Applicants should visit the teachers recruitment portal www.osun.cms.ng
- Log in with the PIN purchased and provide the requirements in the application form.
- Crosscheck the application, erase all the errors and mistakes and submit. Do well to print the completed application for reference.
- With the look of the application slip, candidates will be informed of the next stage of the application processes
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
- Katsina State Teachers Recruitment
- Kogi State Teachers Recruitment
- Kwara State Teachers Recruitment
Applicants should take note of multiple applications as this will not be tolerated. In fact, any candidate that is found indulging in multiple applications will have his/her application disqualified.
Do you have any questions about the Osun State Teachers recruitment? Kindly let us know in the comment box.