The Adamawa State Civil Service Commission is currently not conducting a recruitment exercise to select qualified applicants into the state civil service commission so as to boost the economy of the sector and also alleviate poverty.
This year’s recruitment comes with a lot of requirements from the applicants. However, putting the necessary requirements in place is one thing.
And another is to see a reputable and reliable site that can give you all you need to apply successfully for this recruitment. Opening this page means you are at the right place for the application.
If your ambition has always been to work in Adamawa state civil service commission, then I can assure you this is your chance to boast of a dream come true.
If you have been missing out on previous recruitments exercise of the Adamawa state government probably because you were unable to locate an article that gives you the best in terms of the procedures needed for a successful application because you have open this page, I bet you this particular year you will smile home boasting of a successful application.
All you need to do is to get the necessary requirements in place before the closing date. This article is going to provide you with all the requirements for the Adamawa state job application, how to apply, key facts you must take note of when applying for the recruitment, and many more.
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
- Katsina State Teachers Recruitment
- Kogi State Teachers Recruitment
- Kwara State Teachers Recruitment
- NCDC Recruitment
Applicants should know that the mode of application for this recruitment is online through the state online portal which you will see as you read through this article. So don’t be in haste, stay cool, and follow the procedures carefully.
Adamawa State Civil Service Commission Requirements For 2022/2023 Recruitment Exercise
Interested candidates for the 2022/2023 recruitment process into Adamawa state civil service commission should check out the necessary requirements for the application.
The general requirements for Adamawa state civil service recruitment application form are highlighted below:
- Applicants must possess WASSC or NECO or GCE Certificate with a minimum of five (5) credits including mathematics and English Language not more than two attempts.
- NCE, ND, HND, Bachelor’s Degree (B.SC) minimum of Second Class Honours ( Lower Division) in any of the accredited institution.
- He/she must have NYSC Discharge Certificate for the B.SC and HND holders.
- Being skillfully with basic computer applications (e.g Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc) could make applicants stand a chance of being selected for the job.
- Ability to provide solution to technical problems would be considered as an added advantage to the applicants.
- No iota of discrimination, both male and female can apply for any position of interest.
- Applicants above the age of 35 will not be selected.
- There must be evidence showing that the aspirant is medically fit for work. This must be obtained in an acceptable and recognized government hospital.
Other Necessary Requirements
Aside from the above listed prerequisites; there are other things that are considered compulsory for any applicant. Before one becomes a successful applicant for the Adamawa state civil service commission, one must possess the following items:
- Applicants must possess a working email address.
- All applicants are required to possess Attestation Letter from the Local Government of Origin.
- All applicants must have a functional Mobile Phone contact.
- Applicant must have means of identification which include: National ID Card, VoterCard, International passport or National Driver’s License.
- Recent Passport Photograph of the applicant must be place.
- Applicants must have a document showing his/her Birth Certificate or a Court Declaration of Age.
- Attestation Letter from two sources. One of which must be obtained from the Higher Institution which the applicant attend.
How To Apply For Adamawa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2022/2023
The procedures listed below will guide you in applying for the ongoing Adamawa State civil service commission recruitment exercise 2022. For you to boast of a chance of being selected for any position of interest, you must do the following:
- Visit the State civil service commission online portal at www.adamawastate.gov.ng
- Fill in each requirement for the recruitment and crosscheck before moving to the next one.
- You must be certain about your position of interest so as to avoid regret.
- Submit the form you have filled.
- Print the application slip for reference purposes.
- Do well to visit this site so as to keep yourself informed while waiting for the shortlisted names.
Important Things To Note About The Recruitment
- Applicants must know that only successful applicants that meet the minimum requirements and pass the screening exercise would be given the opportunity to be part of the education plan of the State.
- Applicants must know that multiple application means automatic disqualification. Therefore, application should be done ones. And should not be done in a haste to avoid errors.
- Applicants are advised to have valid means of identification such as Driver’s license, National I.D Card, International Passport or Voter’s card.
- Any applicant that meets the requirement is official entailed to apply.
- Applicant should scan copies of their credentials as they will be required to upload in the State recruitment portal.
With all the important facts you have obtained here, I believe you can go ahead with the Adamawa State government recruitment process.
I am certain you will boast of a successful application for the recruitment and get selected for the job. Make sure the necessary requirements are available before visiting the State website for the online application form.
Do well to share this information about Adamawa State Civil Service recruitment with others using any of the share buttons on this page.
We promise to keep you informed if there is any update concerning the Adamawa state civil service commission recruitment 2022/2023.