NDLEA Recruitment 2020. Do you want to apply for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment form? If yes, read on to get everything you need to know about NDLEA recruitment 2020.
This article will show you NDLEA recruitment requirements, how to apply for NDLEA form and when the the NDLEA job application form will be out.
Interested applicants who want to apply for the NDLEA 2020 Job vacancies have asked us whether the 2020 NDLEA reruitment form is out.
Note: The NDLEA recruitment form for 2020/2021 is not yet out. Always check recruitmentalarm.com to get the latest news and information about the NDLEA form
Requirements for NDLEA Recruitment
The following are the requirements for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency job vacancies:
- Applicants must have a valid identification ( Voters card, Driver’s Licence, International Passport)
- Applicant must have at least O’level result with five (5) credit pass including English and Mathematics.
How to Apply for NDLEA Recruitment
The steps below will guide you to apply for NDLEA job:
- Visit the NDLEA recruitment career portal via www.ndlea.gov.ng
- Follow the instruction on the NDLEA official website
- Fill your details and scan and upload the required documents
- Submit your application form and print your NDLEA application slip.
- Wait for the shortlisted candidates’ list
Trending Recruitment in Nigeria:
NDLEA Recruitment Application Closing Date
The deadline for the application of NDLEA job form is yet to be announced by the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency.
If you have any question about NDLEA recruitment 2020, do well to drop your question in the comment box and we shall reply to you within the shortest possible time.