NTA Recruitment 2020. This article will show you requirements for the NTA job, how to apply for the National Television Authority recruitment and the things you need to be selected for the NTA job.
If you wish to apply for NTA job vacancies, ensure you read this post to the end in order to see requirements and guidelines on how to apply.
Requirements For NTA Recruitment
The following are the requirements for NTA job:
- O’level result (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- Degree Certificate or Higher National Diploma
- Computer Literacy will be an added advantage
Note: The Nigerian Television Authority is currently not recruiting. I employ you to always check recruitmentalarm.com to get the latest news and update on the NTA recruitment form.
How To Apply For NTA Recruitment 2020
- Visit the Nigerian Television Authority website via www.nta.ng
- Follow the instruction on the NTA recruitment portal
- Fill and submit the application form
NTA Recruitment Form Closing Date
The deadline for the application of NTA recruitment is yet to be announced by the officials of the Nigerian Television Authority.
If you have any questions about the 2020 NTA recruitment, do well to drop your question in the comment box.