Civil Defence Recruitment 2022/2023. Do you want to apply for the Nigerian Civil Defence Corps, NSCDC? This article will show the requirements and how to apply for the Nigerian Civil Defence recruitment.
Many people who are interested in the Nigerian Civil Defence application form have asked us “Is NSCDC form out”? This question and everything you need about the NSCDC recruitment form will be provided here.
To stand a chance of being shortlisted for the Nigerian Civil Defence job, ensure you scan and upload all the required documents and do well to provide correct information about yourself.
Note: The NSCDC recruitment form 2022 is not yet out. Always check this page to know when the Civil Defence form is out online.
Requirements for NSCDC Recruitment
The following are the requirements for the Civil Defence recruitment form:
- You must be a Nigerian by birth
- You must be computer literate
- You must be fit and present a certificate of medical fitness from a recognized government hospital.
- You must be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences
- You must be between the ages of 18 and 30 years
- Your chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
How to Apply for Civil Defence Recruitment
To apply for NSCDC recruitment, follow the steps below:
- Visit the NSCDC career portal via http://nscdc.gov.ng/
- Follow the instruction on the Civil Defence website
- Fill the NSCDC online application form
- Scan and upload the required documents and submit your application form
Civil Defence Form Closing Date
The deadline for the application of the Civil Defence recruitment form is yet to be announced by the Nigerian Civil Defence Corps.
If you have any questions about the Civil Defence recruitment, do well to drop your question in the comment box.