NTI Recruitment 2021/2022. This post will vividly tell you the requirements for the National Teachers’ Institute job and how to apply for the NTI form.
If you you have asked yourself “when or is the NTI recruitment form out?” You will get all the details you need and how to be successful in the National Teachers’ Institute interview.
Note: The 2021 NTI recruitment form is not yet out. This page will be updated immediately the application form is out.
Requirements For NTI Job
You will find below the things needed for the NTI job:
- O’level Result with at least five (5) credits in the relevant subjects
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Higher National Diploma (HND)
- Computer Knowledge is also required
How to Apply For NTI Recruitment
To apply for the National Teachers’ Institute Job vacancies, follow the steps below:
- Visit the NTI recruitment portal via www.nti.gov.ng
- Follow the step by step instruction on the NTI website
- Fill the NTI application form
- Review the form and submit your application
The list of NTI shortlisted candidates will be published online when the recruitment process in completed. Always check recruitmentalarm.com to get the latest info about the National Teachers’ Institute job.
If you have question or wish to be updated on the latest news about the NTI, kindly let us know in the comment section.