Do you want to know the Best Credit Card in HDFC among the usable credit cards in the bank? If yes, just know that this article is specially prepared for you.
HDFC Bank is India’s largest private sector bank in terms of assets and market capitalization. The Mumbai-based financial services company Housing Development Finance Corporation (HDFC) has become one of the most popular and trusted credit card issuers in the country with around 1,67,82,602 active credit cards (as of November 2022).
From rewards and cashback cards to shopping and travel, HDFC Bank Credit Cards are issued in all categories. See Best Card in SBI .
The card issuer keeps all the segments of individuals and their spending behaviors in mind and hence offers different credit cards so that everyone can find one according to their requirements.
How do you choose the best Credit Card from the myriad on offer? An ideal Credit Card is well-suited to an individual’s lifestyle and spending habits. It gives you the maximum rewards and benefits for the activities you spend most on.
In this article, I am going to show the Best Credit Card in HDFC Bank and the key things to consider while choosing a Credit Card. See Benefits of Credit of Card.
Best HDFC Credit Card
The following are the best credit card in HDFC:
Regalia Gold Credit Card
- Get a gift voucher worth ₹2,500 as a welcome benefit
- 4 Reward Points on every ₹150 retail spends
- 5X Reward Points on every ₹150 retail spends at Myntra, Nykaa, Marks & Spencers and Reliance Digital
- 12 complimentary airport lounge access at domestic and international terminals in India
- ₹5,000 worth flight vouchers on ₹5 lakh annual spends
- Enjoy up to 20% savings on your restaurant bill payments via Swiggy Dineout
- Accidental air death cover of up to ₹1 crore
Millenia Credit Card
- 5% CashBack on spends across top ecommerce brands including Amazon, BookMyShow, Myntra and Swiggy, to name a few
- Welcome benefit of 1000 Cash Points upon realisation of the joining fee
- A maximum of 20% discount on dining at partner restaurants via Swiggy Dineout
- 8 complimentary domestic airport lounge access
- 50-days interest-free period
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver at fuel stations across India
Best Credit Cards for Travel
If you are a frequent traveller, you may want to consider a travel Credit Card. These cards offer perks like air miles, hotel loyalty points, and even access to airport lounges. To choose the best travel Credit Card, pick one based on your travel frequency and preferences.
Regalia Gold Credit Card
- Gift voucher worth ₹2,500 as a welcome benefit when you pay the joining fee
- Complimentary Club Vistara Silver Tier and MMT Black Elite Membership when you spend ₹1 lakh within 90 days of card issuance, T&C apply
- Get Marriott vouchers worth ₹1,500 when you spend ₹1.5 lakh every calendar quarter
- Spend ₹5 lakh in a year and get a flight voucher worth ₹5,000
- Enjoy an additional flight worth ₹5,000 when you spend ₹7.5 lakh per year
6E Rewards – IndiGo HDFC Bank Credit Card
- 1 complimentary flight ticket worth ₹1,500 and Accor Hotel vouchers worth ₹5,000 when you pay the joining fee
- 2.5% 6E Rewards on bookings via IndiGo
- 2% 6E Rewards on Grocery, Dining and Entertainment and 1% 6E on other spends
- Enjoy up to 50 days interest-free period
- Dining privileges with the Good Food Trail Dining programme
- We levy a mark-up fee of 3.5% on all your foreign currency transactions.
The rewards you earn from your 6E Rewards Credit Card will be transferred to your IndiGo account at the end of the month.
You can visit the IndiGo website or download the IndiGo app and login using your registered mobile number. You can redeem the rewards using your IndiGo account for flight bookings, 6E add-ons and services.
Best Credit Cards for Fuel Purchases
Regular commuters and road-trippers can save a lot with the best fuel Credit Cards. They offer CashBack or Reward Points on fuel purchases. Check for co-branded cards that provide benefits at the petrol stations you regularly use.
IndianOil HDFC Bank Credit Card
- Earn up to 50 litres of free fuel per year
- Earn 5% of your spends as Fuel Points at IndianOil fuel stations
- Avail of 5% of your spends as Fuel Points on groceries and utility bill payments
- Get access to complimentary IndianOil XTRAREWARDSTM Program (IXRP) membership
- Enjoy an interest-free period of 50 days
- Get 1% fuel surcharge waiver at fuel stations across India
Best CashBack Credit Cards
For those who love seeing their money work for them, these Credit Cards offer CashBacks on your spending. Review the categories that offer the highest CashBack to ensure they align with your spending habits.
MoneyBack+ Credit Card
- 10X CashPoints for purchases on Amazon, BigBasket, FlipKart, Reliance Smart Superstore & Swiggy
- Get ₹500 gift voucher when you spend ₹50,000 per calendar quarter
- Enjoy up to 20% off upon dining at partner restaurants via Swiggy Dineout
- Avail of a 50-day interest-free period
- Welcome benefit of 500 Cash Points with payment of the joining fee
- Enjoy renewal fee waiver by spending a minimum of ₹50,000 in a year
Freedom Credit Card
- Enjoy 10X CashPoints for purchases with Big Basket, BookMyShow, Swiggy, Uber and OYO
- Earn 1 CashPoint with every ₹150 spent on other spends
- Enjoy lower interest rates of 0.99% on non-EMI spends for the first three months from the card
- Get 1% fuel surcharge waiver when you use the card at fuel stations across the country
- Earn 500 CashPoints as a welcome benefit when you pay the membership fee
- Seamlessly convert your high-value purchases into pocket-friendly EMIs
Best Credit Cards for Online Shopping
If ‘add to cart’ gives you great joy, then choose a specialised card. The best online shopping Credit Cards offer rewards, discounts, or CashBacks on your ecommerce purchases.
Tata Neu Infinity HDFC Bank Credit Card
- Get 1,499 NeuCoins as a welcome benefit when you pay the joining fee of ₹1,499 + taxes.
- Earn 5% back as NeuCoins on non-EMI spends on Tata Neu and partner Tata brands and 1.5% NeuCoins on non-Tata brand spends
- 8 complimentary domestic airport lounge access and 4 complimentary international airport lounge access with Priority Pass
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver at fuel stations across the country
Best Premium Credit Cards
A premium Credit Cards could well be your ticket to the good life. Enjoy benefits such as exclusive access to VIP lounges at airports, special concierge services, complimentary hotel upgrades, and even private sales at high-end brands.
INFINIA Metal Edition
- Welcome benefit of 12,500 Reward Points after joining fee payment
- Enjoy 20% discounts on stay and dining across Asia-Pacific region with complimentary Club Marriott membership for a year
- Get next year’s renewal fee waived off by spending a minimum of ₹10 lakh in a year
- Earn 5 Reward Points with every ₹150 spent on insurance, education and utility and earn 10X Reward Points on travel and shopping on Smartbuy
- Accidental air death cover of ₹3 crore
- Enjoy complimentary and unlimited airport lounge access in and outside India using the Priority Pass.
Diners Club Black Credit Card
Enjoy complimentary annual memberships of Club Marriott, Forbes, Amazon Prime, Swiggy One (3 months) and MMT BLACK by spending 1.5 lakhs within the first three months or upon first year’s joining fee realisation
- Earn 5 Reward Points on every ₹150 spent
- Earn 10X Reward Points on purchases via SmartBuy and 2X Reward Points for dining on the weekends
- Complimentary access to the finest golf courses globally
- Enjoy privileged benefits on flight and hotel booking
- Unlimited complimentary airport lounge access in India and worldwide
How to Choose Best in HDFC
To ensure that you select the best credit among the available credit card in HDFC, there are things you have to consider based on personal interest and you are expected to follow the steps below in your consideration:
Step 1: Understand your spending habits
Credit Cards can be a great convenience whether you are shopping, travelling or dining out. But before you choose the best Credit Card for you, assess how the card fits into your spending habits and lifestyle needs. Are you an avid traveller?
Then a card with travel benefits may be more suitable. Do you commute a lot? Then you may want a card that gives you greater benefits on fuel.
Once you understand where you spend most of your money, you can focus on cards that offer the best rewards.
Step 2: Review the features and benefits
Different Credit Cards offer different perks, so take time to compare and pick the best Credit Card for you.
Best Credit Cards for Lifestyle: If you like living it up, lifestyle Credit Cards can be an ideal match for you. These cards provide benefits on a range of lifestyle expenses like dining, entertainment, wellness and more. The best lifestyle cards will be the ones offering significant rewards on the activities you enjoy most.
Step 3: Check the rewards
The rewards may be tempting but read the fine print before signing up. Understand the conversion rate of Reward Points into benefits like Air Miles, CashBack, or shopping vouchers. The best Credit Cards offer you more Reward Points and greater flexibility in converting them.
Step 4: Analyse the charges
Remember, the best Credit Cards that offer the most rewards and benefits come at a cost. Consider annual fees, interest rates, late payment penalties, foreign transaction fees, etc before you choose a Credit Card
I hope you have seen useful information in this article. In case of further inquiries about the Best Credit Card in HDFC, kindly make use of the comment section below.