Do you know that you can sell your iTunes Gift Card and make money? In case you have any unused iTunes Gift Cards for sale and you do not know how to do it, just read this article to see How to Convert iTunes Gift Cards to Cash in a very simple way.
An iTunes gift card is a type of card that is used for the purchase of goods and services from the Apple Store, the App Store, iTunes, Apple Music, Apple TV, Apple Books, and other Apple properties.
Simply, you can use it to buy music, movies, songs, books, apps, and other things sold by Apple. Apple iTunes can be purchased online or in retail stores. See How to Convert GameStop Gift Card to Cash
If you don’t want to use your iTunes gift card to buy things at the apple store, you can easily convert it to cash within a few minutes. As you read this article, you are going to find out more about How you can convert iTunes Gift Card to Cash.
Can You Trade Your iTunes Gift Card?
There are several ways to sell your iTunes gift card for cash or other cards of similar value, as follows:
- Gift card merchants
- Card Exchanges
- Gift Card Merchants
There are numerous companies that buy and resell gift cards online. If you input the details of your iTunes gift card, you will receive a cash offer for it.
You can find gift card vending machines in many grocery and department stores that pay instant cash for your gift card.
Several websites offer to swap your gift card for another card of a similar value. See How to check iTunes gift card balance.
These options may be right for you if you have a full iTunes gift card you don’t want. You should bear in mind the following, though:
- All the above businesses want to make money, so the offer you receive will probably not reflect the true value of your iTunes gift card. Expect to get 80–90% of its face value
- The offer might go down below that level if a lot of people are selling iTunes gift cards at the same time—the rules of supply and demand apply
How to redeem your iTunes card to cash
If you decide not to use your iTunes card to purchase items on the iTunes store, you can convert it to cash. Gift cards are now a way of exchanging value between people and can be used in this respect.
Converting your iTunes card to cash is a very simple process. To redeem your iTunes gift card to naira,
- Visit CardVest and on the homepage, click on “trade now”.
- If you don’t have an account with CardVest, you will be directed to create an account. If you have an account, you will be taken to your dashboard where you will be able to trade your iTunes gift card.
- Here are step-by-step procedures to redeeming your iTunes gift card:
- The first thing you need to do is turn the gift card over and scratch off the section above the barcode. You will then be able to see the code you need to enter at iTunes Store to redeem the card.
- Next, you’ll need to visit the iTunes Store. If you don’t have an Apple ID/iTunes account, create one.
- On the iTunes homepage, click your “Account” menu and then “Redeem” in the top left corner. Log in to your iTunes account if prompted.
The Redeem Code page offers two options depending on how you want to credit your account with the gift card money. Simply enter the code you discovered after scratching off the back of the gift card. To redeem, click “Redeem.”.
Using the computer’s built-in camera, you can scan the redemption code on your card and redeem it without typing.
When the iTunes gift card is on, choose “Use Camera” and hold it up to the camera. Ensure that the focus box is facing the camera on the back of the card.
The amount of the card will automatically be added to your iTunes account when iTunes recognizes the card and scans the code.
The iTunes card has now been redeemed and you can use it to make purchases of your choice.
Does Apple Let You Get Cash Back on Your Part-Used iTunes Gift Card?
Once you have bought an iTunes gift card, you need to scratch off the security tape on the back of the card to reveal the gift card’s code.
On your Apple mobile device or computer, you must then go to your Apple account and find the Redeem Gift Card feature. Once there, you should type in the gift card’s code, and the value of the card will be credited to your Apple account.
On a PC, you can redeem your gift card similarly using iTunes. Once you have submitted the code, all the value is wiped from the gift card, and you can dispose of it.
It is, therefore, impossible to get cash back on an iTunes gift card as you cannot “part-use” it.
I believe you have found useful information in this article. In case of any other questions about How to Convert iTunes Gift Card to Cash, kindly make use of the comment section below.