Do you know that you can convert your GameStop Gift Card to Cash? Maybe you do not know how this is possible. If yes, you don’t have to worry yourself.
This article that you are about to read will give you every bit of information that you may have been searching for about How to Convert GameStop Gift Card to Cash.
GameStop gift cards are used to purchase various kinds of video games by Xbox, PlayStation, or PC games. They are listed on the GameStop site where you can make your selection and make a purchase. Not only that, you can just buy gaming controllers and accessories on the platform.
GameStop gift cards are a great way to purchase your favorite video games, consoles, and gaming accessories. But did you know that there are many other ways to use your GameStop gift card? See How to Convert Footlocker Gift Card to Cash.
From buying collectibles and merchandise to pre-ordering new releases, the options are endless. In this article, we will explore some creative and unique ways to use your GameStop gift card, so you can get the most out of your gift and enjoy your gaming experience to the fullest.
Ways to use a GameStop gift card
Purchase the latest video games and gaming accessories: One of the most popular ways to use a GameStop gift card is to purchase the latest video games and gaming accessories.
GameStop offers a wide selection of new and upcoming games for various platforms such as Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo Switch, PC and more. See How to check GameStop gift card balance.
Whether you are looking for the latest AAA title or an indie game, you can find it at GameStop. You can also use your gift card to purchase gaming accessories like controllers, headsets, and more.
These accessories can enhance your gaming experience and take it to the next level. You can stay up-to-date with the latest trends and enjoy your gaming experience to the fullest.
- Pre-order upcoming releases to ensure you get them on the release date: This can be a convenient way to ensure that you receive the game on the release date, as pre-ordering guarantees that a copy will be set aside for you. To use a gift card for a pre-order, you can simply present the card at the time of purchase or enter the card information during the online checkout process.
- Sell your GameStop Gift card for cash: Selling a gift card for cash is one way to use a gift card. This can be a useful option for individuals who have received a gift card for a brand that they do not frequent, or for those who would prefer to have cash on hand instead of a gift card. There are various ways to sell a gift card, including online marketplaces and gift card exchange websites like Cardvest. It’s important to note that the value of the gift card may not be equal to its face value.
- Upgrade your gaming console or purchase a new one: Using your GameStop gift card to upgrade your gaming console or purchase a new one can be a convenient way to use the card. However, keep in mind that sometimes the gift card might not cover the full amount of the console purchase, so you might need to use another form of payment to complete the purchase.
- Get a subscription for online gaming services: It is possible to use a GameStop gift card to get a subscription for online gaming services like Xbox Live or PlayStation Plus. By using a gift card to subscribe to these services, you can save money and use the card balance to pay for the subscription.
- Upgrade/replace computer hardware component: While it is possible to use a GameStop gift card to purchase computer hardware, it is not a usual or common practice. The majority of computer hardware is typically purchased through specialized retailers or online marketplaces. So, it might be challenging to find a wide range of computer hardware options in GameStop stores.
How To Sell GameStop Gift Card For Cash (Step-by-step guide)
- Download and install the Nosh app from your device’s official app store, i.e., AppStore or PlayStore.
- Open the Nosh app and select the “Sell Gift Card” option.
- Swipe or select your gift card name i.e. GameStop.
- Select the subcategory of your gift card e.g USA GameStop
- Enter the total gift card amount. The naira equivalent will be revealed immediately.
- Upload your GameStop gift card images.
- Click on the “Proceed” button.
- Read the important notice and complete the trade.
How to Redeem a GameStop Gift Card Online
- Visit your profile at gamestop.com.
- Log in into your account.
- Select Redeem prepaid card.
- Type your secret code and click Redeem.
- Enjoy your balance!
Can I use my GameStop gift card online?
To use your Gift Card online, it must have a scratch-off PIN. This PIN is located on the back of eligible Gift Cards. If your Gift Card does not have a four-digit PIN along with the 19-digit Gift Card number, you can only use the Gift Card at a GameStop store location. The Online Gift Certificate number and PIN can be found in the email sent to the recipient.
How to add GameStop gift card to Paypal
- Go to your PayPal Wallet.
- Click “Link a debit or credit card.”
- Click” Link a card manually” if given the option to link manually or through a bank.
- Enter the gift card information.
- Click link
Sometimes, you might show an error trying to add a gift card to your PayPal account as a payment method because gift cards lack personal identifiers, unlike traditionally issued credit cards.
Sell GameStop gift card for Bitcoin
You can also decide to sell your GameStop gift card for Bitcoin. To do this you need to do thorough research on a reliable platform where you can trade your GameStop gift card for Bitcoin. After that find the best offer and buy Bitcoin with your GameStop gift card.
One of the platforms could be Gameflip to do this Create a profile on Gameflip then list your GameStop gift card once it sells Gameflip will transfer your money to their wallet then you can withdraw using Bitcoin.
I hope you have found useful information in this article. In case of any other questions about How to Convert GameStop Gift Card to Cash, kindly make use of the comment section.