Most times users do find it difficult while looking for How to Convert Nordstrom Gift Card to Cash, but I have simplified every step that you need to take while trying to turn your gift card to cash here in this article that you are about to read.
A Nordstrom gift card is a prepaid debit card that contains a set amount of money that can in turn be used to purchase a variety of items in Nordstrom stores.
You can use a Nordstrom gift card as a gift for loved ones. Instead of racking your brain through the various types of gifts, you can give them. See How to Convert Mastercard Gift Card to Cash
Nordstrom gift cards allow you to gift your loved one options among the various products up for sale in the Nordstrom store.
Nordstrom gift card is used as an alternative to cash in the Nordstrom store. Instead of using your credit card for payment in the store, you can pay with a Nordstrom gift card and limit the transaction on your bank card.
Do you have any Nordstrom Gift Card that you need to change to cash but you are still wondering you are going to do it?
If yes, you should be excited that you have come in contact with this article. By the time you are done reading this post, you will have the knowledge of everything that you need to do in order to turn your gift card into cash. Continue reading this article for detailed information.
How To Sell Nordstrom Gift Cards For Cash
1. Search or scroll to find the Nordstrom gift card you wish to sell, tap on it, and select the currency of your card.
2. Select the type of card you own, either e-code or physical (meaning a picture of the card).
3. Click on tap to add value
4. You will see a list of predefined values. If your Nordstrom card value is not there, click on “TAP TO ADD OTHER VALUE,” where you can enter a custom value. In this case, the value of your card.
5. Click on plus to indicate the number of images you will be uploading. For instance, if your card is 50 eBay 2 pieces, you will select or enter a custom amount of 50 and tap on the plus button twice,
6. Click on the plus image to attach a picture of the card. NOTE, the card image must be fully scratched to reveal the code, which is what’s important, i.e., the grey strip must be scratched off
7. Click on Sell
8. The card is processed, and when it is done, it is credited to your wallet. Tap on the wallet and request a withdrawal. However, before you can request a withdrawal, you have to enter your payment details.
9. Click on “Account,” which can be found on the sidebar menu. It leads to a tab that says “update payment details.”
10. You can withdraw the value of your Nordstrom gift card in any currency you want, including USD, Euros, Naira, and Cedis. Payment methods include bank transfer, mobile money, bitcoin, USDT, PayPal, Cash App, etc.
11. Payment is sent instantly once you request a withdrawal.
Where to trade Nordstrom gift card for cash
The best place to sell your gift card in Nigeria or Ghana is none other than Cardvest.
Cardvest is a modern gift card trading platform, with over 6 years of experience in the gift card exchange market, we are more than capable to deliver the smoothest gift card exchange service with a favourable exchange rate for our customers.
Here are some distinctive features of Cardvest
Good Exchange Rate: Cardvest has one of the best exchange rates in the gift card exchange market. A lot of factors determine the rate at which merchant exchange gift cards, mainly the forces of demand and supply plays a major role in determining the exchange rate. Sometimes the popularity of a particular gift card contributes to its’ rate of exchange.
All these factors put together tend to give bad merchants reasons to give low rates for exchange, this is not the case for Cardvest, the rate is always the best in the market and makes sure the highest profit possible is offered to the client. On Cardvest your financial well-being is put to mind when determining the exchange rate.
Fast Payment: Cardvest pays clients immediately after the status of their gift is confirmed. This process doesn’t take long so customers are paid their money fast.
Amazing customer service: Both the website and mobile app are easy to navigate, this is made like that so anyone can easily make use of the platform and trade. See How to Convert iTunes Gift Card to Cash.
Regardless of this, the administration knows that not everyone is tech-savvy and some people might still run into hick-ups when using the platform, so there is 24/7 customer service that is available all the time that will assist customers to solve any type of issue they might have encountered using the app.
How to Convert Nordstrom Gift Cards on Cardvest
- Go to the Cardvest website or download the mobile app on the Google Play Store or the App Store.
- Create an account with your correct credentials and log in to your account.
- On your account dashboard, add your bank account details to your profile for withdrawal purposes.
- On the right-hand side of your account dashboard, input your gift cards, the type, and the amount and click on continue to trade card to know the value of your gift card before committing to the trade.
- On the next page, submit your gift card image and add a comment if you feel like it.
- Wait for your trade to be verified. This is normally within minutes of completing the trade. Payment will be disbursed into your account after verification is complete.
- Withdraw your funds to your bank account through the withdrawal interface on your dashboard.
How to Sell Nordstrom Gift Card on SnappyExchange
Turning your Nordstrom gift cards into cash has never been easier with Snappy Exchange. Follow this straightforward guide and enjoy your cash in no time:
Step 1: Get a Free Account
Sign up for a free account on SnappyExchange.
Step 2: Navigate to the Sell Section
Go to our app and select the “Trade Gift Cards” option.
Step 3: Select Nordstrom from the List
You’ll be prompted to specify the type of card you want to sell. Simply choose ‘Nordstrom’ from the dropdown menu
Step 4: Specify Your Desired Amount
Next, input how much you want to receive from selling your gift card and then hit ‘continue.’
Step 5: Provide Your Gift Card Information
You will need to enter specific details about your Nordstrom gift card. This includes the pin number, card number, and expiration date.
Step 6: Confirm and Sell
Double-check all the details, then click ‘sell now’ to finalize the process.
Step 7: Get Paid
Once everything checks out, you’ll receive your payment directly into your bank account in just a few minutes.
With these simple steps, your unused Nordstrom gift cards become usable cash
I believe you have enjoyed reading this article. In case of any other inquiries about how to convert a Nordstrom gift card to Cash, kindly make use of the comment section below this article.