Do you know how to check the Footlocker gift card balance? Even if you do not know, you shouldn’t worry about it as you have come in contact with this article. Here, I am going to be giving general information on the Footlocker Gift Card Balance check.
Footlocker gift card is an acceptable means of payment at Footlockler and its subsidiaries like Footaction, Eastbay, Runner’s Point, etc. They come in two major types – the physical and virtual Footlocker gift cards.
Regardless of the type you purchase, they are both redeemable online and at the physical store. They are available in denominations ranging from $10 to $250. See How to Check eBay Gift Card Balance.
To avoid stories that touch, it’s important you check the balance of your Footlocker gift card before using it to make a purchase.
It will help you determine if you have enough to cover the expenses or if you have a balance left at all. For newly purchased gift cards, you can easily find out if it has been used before. Some Footlocker gift cards are reloadable while some are not.
Read this article carefully to the end for detailed information about checking Footlocker gift Card balance.
How To Check Footlocker Gift Card Balance
There are 3 different options you can explore to check the balance on your Footlocker gift card. Let’s check them out below.
Option 1: Checking the balance through the Footlocker website
Follow the outlined steps to check the balance on your Footlocker card balance on the brand’s website.
- Visit the Footlocker official website.
- Scroll to the upper-right corner of the page and select the menu icon.
- Select Gift Cards from the dropdown list.
- Scroll down to the section – Gift Card Help – and click on it.
- Select the “Check your balance” option.
- Punch in your Footlocker gift card number and PIN.
- Click on the “Check Balance” button.
Option 2: Checking the balance at the retail store
- Go to the Footlocker website.
- Use the “Store Locator” feature on the platform to figure out the nearest stores.
- Visit the most nearby store with your card details.
- Any cashier on duty will help with your request.
Option 3: Checking the balance through customer support
Another option to check your Footlocker gift card balance is to contact the brand’s customer support.
Place a call to 00 1 715-261-9708 to communicate with Footlocker customer support.
The details you need include your Footlocker gift card number and PIN.
Tips for Troubleshooting Issues That May Arise When Checking the Balance
- Confirm there is no typo in the Footlocker gift card number and PIN you entered.
- Technical issues like system errors could be the issue sometimes. Try checking another time.
- Contact the Footlocker customer support line to communicate your balance check request.
To use your Footlocker gift card, follow these steps:
- Find a Footlocker store or visit the Foot Locker website.
- Select the item(s) you want to purchase and add them to your cart.
- When you’re ready to check out, click the “Checkout” button.
- On the payment page, select “Gift Card” as your payment method.
- Enter the gift card number and PIN (if required) in the appropriate fields.
- Click “Apply” to apply the gift card balance to your order.
- If the gift card balance is not enough to cover the total cost of the order, you will need to pay the remaining balance with another payment method, such as a credit card or PayPal.
- Review your order to ensure everything is correct, and then submit your order.
Once your order is processed, the gift card balance will be deducted from the total cost. If you have any remaining balance on the gift card, you can use it for future purchases at Foot Locker. If you have any issues using your gift card, contact Foot Locker customer service for assistance.
I hope you have found useful information in this article. In case of any other inquiries about How to Check Footlocker Gift Card Balance, kindly make use of the comment section below this article.