If you have ever purchased or someone has ever gifted you Steam Gift Card and you are contemplating whether you finished it or not, the surest confirmation is to read this article to the end. Here, I want to show you how to check steam gift card balance.
A Steam Gift Card is a prepaid voucher for buying games, in-game items, and more on the trusted Steam platform. All these products come at current prices, and you can add them to your library right away by topping up your Steam Wallet with Gift Cards.
Steam, one of the largest video gaming platforms worldwide, issued this gift card. The platform makes it easy for gamers to play, buy, and share games. See How to Check Sephora Gift Card Balance.
Not just that, you will get access to various in-game products, gaming software, and hardware. Purchases of these items can be easily done from the comfort of your home with a Steam gift card.
In this article, I am going to give you comprehensive information on how to check Steam Gift Card Balance. So, if you have been for this particular information before now, just relax and take advantage of this article for more detailed ideas.
Uses Of Steam Gift Card
The following is what Steam gift cards are used for:
- Purchase of several games on the Steam platform.
- As a gifting option to friends and loved ones.
- Purchase of gaming hardware.
- Share digital gifts with friends.
- Purchase of digital software.
- Convert Steam gift card to cash.
- Get access to connect with millions of gamers across the globe.
How To Check Steam Gift Card Balance
There are three major ways to check steam gift card balance. The procedures involved in each of those way are as shown below:
1. Through The Steam Website
- Go to the Steam website and log in.
- Click on your profile at the top-right corner and choose “Account details”
- Select “Payment Methods” and then click on the “Manage Steam Wallet” button.
- Your current balance will be displayed on the next page.
2. Through Steam Mobile App
- Open the Steam mobile app on your device.
- Select the menu icon at the top-left corner of the screen.
- Click on “Account details”
- Click on “Gift Card Balance”
3. Through The Steam Client App
- Open the Steam client application on your system.
- Choose the Store tab in the menu.
- Choose “Account details”
- Select “Payment Methods”
- Click on the “View” button next to “Steam Wallet”
- The next page will reflect your current balance.
How To Activate The Steam Gift Card
Activation proceeds redeeming; as such, you can not successfully redeem your Steam gift card until you activate it after purchase. You can start your Steam gift cards through the following steps:
- Open the Steam app on your device
- Select the “Games” option from the menu bar
- Enter your Steam wallet code and click on Continue
- Enter your address, and your Steam card will be activated after this process
It should be noted that a digital Steam gift card does not require activation as you receive the amount of your cad directly in your account.
Therefore, the Steam card value is added to your Steam wallet when you receive the gift card. See How to Check Sephora Gift Card Balance.
How To Redeem Steam Gift Card
- On your PC or Mobile phone, log on to the official website
- Go to your profile and click on your account name
- Click on View My Wallet
- Tap on Redeem a Steam Gift Card or Wallet Code
- Enter your gift card code in the Steam Wallet Code field and click on ‘Continue.’
It’s that simple. You can easily sell off steam cards on Prestmit.
How To Convert Steam Gift Card To Cash
- Go to the Nosh website or download the mobile app on PlayStore/AppStore.
- Sign up for an account.
- Verify your account via the email received.
- Login with your details.
- Access the dashboard and select “Sell Gift Cards”
- Enter all your Steam gift card details. This includes the brand name, subcategory, and amount.
- Upload your Steam card images.
- Click “Begin Trade”
I believe you have found vital information in this article. In case of further inquiries about How to Check Steam Gift Card Balance, kindly make use of the comment section below.