In this article, I am going to be giving you general information on how to Check Walmart Gift Card Balance. The information that you are going to see here will be beneficial to you if you have the gift card in your wallet and you have been looking for a way to know the value that is remaining.
Walmart gift card is one of the most gifted gift cards in the United States. This is because of the various categories of items available in the brand’s store.
Are you finding out how to know your card’s balance? This article will show you how to check your Walmart gift card balance. See How to Check Visa Gift Card Balance
Walmart is a trusted store and offers various products including kitchen items, clothing, groceries, electronics, and more. You can use your Walmart gift card to purchase any of these items.
However, it’s always recommended you check your balance before shopping. Let’s quickly look at the different methods you can use.
Methods of Checking Walmart Gift Card Balance
You can use any of the following methods to check your Walmart Gift Card Balance:
- Using your phone
How To Check Your Walmart Gift Card Balance Online
To check your gift card balance online:
- Visit Walmart’s gift card balance page.
- You will be required to enter the 16-digit of your gift card number followed by the four-digit personal identification number as specified. If you have an eGift card, you can find your PIN in the confirmation email.
- Click on the “Get card balance” tab and proceed to next.
- Click the “Submit” button, and the balance details of your card will be displayed.
How to Check Your Gift Card Balance at Walmart Stores
Another way to check your Walmart gift card balance is to visit your local store.
To check your balance in-store:
- Find your nearest store using Walmart stores finder. You will be required to enter the zip code or input the name in the search before hitting the “Search” button.
- Check out the store search results and choose your nearest store.
- Take your card to the store, and ask a customer service representative to check the balance.
- An employee will tell you how much is on your card.
How to Check Your Walmart Gift Card Balance With Customer Service Using Your Phone
You can also check your gift card balance through a phone call.
To check your Walmart gift card balance with your phone:
- Call 1-888-537-5503, and you will be directed to Walmart’s customer service.
- Carefully pay attention to customer support for instructions.
- Choose a helpline extension for the card balance.
- Key in your gift card number and wait.
- A customer care service representative will inform you about your Walmart gift card balance.
Checking The Balance Through Phone/USSD code
You don’t need to access the internet before checking your Walmart gift card balance. You can simply speak with customer support via phone or punch in the USSD code.
- Identify the customer support phone number written on the gift card.
- Dial the number on your device and listen to the prompts attentively.
- Punch in your gift card number and PIN as requested.
- An automated voice will tell you your current balance.
Tips For Troubleshooting Any Issues That May Arise When Trying To Check The Balance
- Confirm that you entered the right Walmart gift card number and PIN.
- Check if your Walmart gift card has been activated.
- Clear your browser’s cookies and caches.
- Above all, your last resort should always be the Walmart customer service team. You can dial 1-800-925-6278 to contact them.
With a Walmart eGift Card, you get low prices every day on thousands of popular products in stores or online at Walmart.com. See How to Check Target Gift Card Balance.
You’ll find a wide assortment of top electronics, toys, home essentials, and more. Plus, cards don’t expire and you never pay any fees.
I hope you are excited about the information you have seen in this article. In case of any other questions about How to Check Walmart Gift Card Balance, please do well to make use of the comment section below.