Apple Gift Card, one of the most popular gift cards is found usable in almost all the countries around the globe. It is majorly useful for iPhone users and those who make use of Apple products and services.
Just like other gift cards, the Apple gift card is designed for a particular purpose; that is buying Apple applications and other necessary files. As you read this article, you are going to see more about Apple Gift Card. Kindly read to the end.
Apple Gift Cards are solely for the purchase of goods and services from the Apple Store, the Apple Store app, apple.com, the App Store, iTunes, Apple Music, Apple TV, Apple Books, and other Apple properties. See American Express Gift Cards.
The front of your Apple Gift Card shows a colorful Apple logo on a white background. The gift card is inside a sleeve, and the Apple logo is a collectible sticker.
The pattern might look different from the image that you see here because Apple Gift Cards are available in a range of designs.
Use your Apple Gift Card at an Apple Store to buy products and accessories. Or redeem it in the App Store and use it for apps, subscriptions like Apple Music or iCloud+, purchases from apple.com, and more.
Types Of Apple Gift Cards
There are three major types of Apple gift cards which are: App Store & iTunes, Apple Store, and Apple gift card.
1. App Store & iTunes Gift Card
This type of Apple gift card can mainly be used on the iTunes store. It can be used to purchase applications, and games, and pay for in-app purchases. It has a blue pattern on the front and back of the gift card.
2. Apple Store Gift Card
Apple Store gift cards can be used to make purchases at the on-site stores and Apple website. You can use it to buy products like iPhones, MacBooks, iPad, etc. They are available in grey, silver, white and gold color.
3. Apple Gift Card
Apple gift cards can achieve the uses of both App Store & iTunes and Apple Store gift cards. This means you can use this type of gift card to make subscription payments, app, and Apple product purchases.
Uses Of Apple Gift Card
There are several things you can enjoy with an Apple gift card. Let’s cover what you can use your Apple gift card for below:
1. Apple Subscription Payment
Apple offers premium content for users to enjoy. Many Nigerians have experienced issues with using credit cards as a payment option on the app.
To access unlimited music streams on Apple Music, for example, you can use an Apple gift card. Not limited to that, you can also use it to subscribe to Apple TV+ and Apple Arcade.
2. Purchase Apps And In-App Items
Apple gift cards are generally used to purchase applications and games from the App/iTunes store. With an Apple gift card, you can easily download your favorite video games. Other digital items can also be purchased with the credit on your gift card.
3. iCloud Storage Payment
iCloud helps all users to safely back up their files which can be restored on various devices. To access the premium features on iCloud, you can use an Apple gift card to make payments.
4. Purchase Movies And Books
As an Apple user, you have unlimited access to millions of entertainment content including movies in the store. You can use your Apple gift card to make movies and book purchases.
5. Convert To Cash
Converting your Apple gift card to naira or cedis is one of the best decisions you can make. It’s one of the gift cards with the highest rates in Nigeria. Nosh offers the best gift card trading services in Nigeria and Ghana.
Where Can I Buy Apple Gift Cards?
The Apple gift card is a very hot commodity these days. There are so many places where they can be purchased. However, I have categorized the three best places to buy this digital asset.
The top 3 most popular places to buy Apple Gift Cards include; the brand, verified resellers, and convenience stores. See How to Convert iTunes Gift Card to Cash.
1. From the Brand: The first and one of the most secure means of buying an Apple gift card is from the brand itself. Either online or from a physical location
2. Verified Resellers: Verified resellers serve as the bridge between the brand and customers. This becomes exceptionally necessary when the brand is far from the customers.
These resellers allow you to buy as many Apple gift cards as you want and also the exact amount. Although there are many resellers out there, the best app to buy gift cards in Nigeria is Cardtonic.
3. Hypermarkets: Hypermarkets serve as the go-to location for individuals when they want to shop in bulk. Because they sell various items, the possibility of getting an Apple gift card at a hypermarket close to you cannot be ruled out.
How To Buy Apple Gift Card
With the right platform, it’s quite easy to buy gift cards online. Follow the steps below to buy an Apple gift card on Nosh.
- Go to the Nosh website and sign up for an account.
- Verify your email address and log in.
- Click on the “Buy Gift Card” section.
- Select the Apple gift card country you want.
- Select the gift card brand e.g. App Store & iTunes US.
- Select the amount you want to buy.
- Use the plus or minus sign to specify the quantity of Apple gift cards you want.
- Tap on the “Proceed” button.
- Verify the details you entered and swipe right to complete the purchase.
- Expect your Apple gift code in a few seconds.
How To Redeem Apple Gift Cards
Of course, you are not purchasing this gift card to admire its beauty. As soon as possible, you would want to utilize your digital asset.
This is why I will be showing you how to redeem Apple gift cards through your iPhone, iPod, iPad, Mac, Windows Pc, & Android.
Redeem a Gift Card With Your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Gently peel the label off your code.
- Open the App Store app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Tap the sign-in button at the top right of your screen.
- Select the Redeem Gift Card or Code option.
- Click on Use Camera and follow the instructions on the screen or you can simply enter your code manually.
- Finally, select done.
On Your Mac
- Get your 16-digit code on the back of the card ready.
- Open the App Store.
- Click your name or the sign-in button in the sidebar.
- Click Redeem Gift Card.
How To Redeem Your Apple Gift Card On Windows PC
- Scratch off the label on your gift card to reveal the code.
- Open the iTunes Store on your PC.
- Navigate to the menu and select “Account.”
- Select “Redeem”
- Log in and follow the instructions.
- Enter your 16-digit code and other card details required.
What is the difference between Apple Gift Cards, Apple Store Gift Cards and iTunes Cards?
Formally, you had to choose between 2 cards; one for physical items (an Apple Store Gift Card) and one for virtual purchases (iTunes Cards).
But with the new Apple Gift Card, you can do it all. However, as we said previously, Apple Gift Cards are not yet available everywhere.
So, in some countries, when you want to buy some Apple prepaid credit, you still have to choose between 2 different options depending on the products or services you want to buy with it.
An iTunes Gift Card (also called App Store & iTunes in some countries) is still made to purchase virtual products online like apps and subscriptions from the App Store or music and other media in the iTunes Store.
And in contrast, the Apple Store Cards are used to purchase physical items like laptops, phones, AirPods and more (online or in-stores).
But if you do happen to live in one of the lucky countries where you can find the universal Apple Gift Card, there is just one difference between this new product and the older iTunes/App Store & iTunes Card.
While both cards can be redeemed as universal Apple top-ups or virtual purchases, you won’t be able to make any purchases at physical Apple Stores with an iTunes/App Store & iTunes Card like you can with the newer Apple Gift Card.
I hope you have seen vital information in this article. Kindly make use of the comment section if you have any other questions about Apple Gift cards.