GameStop Gift Card is one of the commonly used gift cards in different countries around the world. If you have been trading gift card, I believe you must come across the gift card even though you might not know detailed knowledge about it.
Just like other gift cards, GameStop gift is designed for a purpose and used for purchasing items in different online and offline stores.
When trying to buy the gift card, it could come in two forms; the digital card or the physical card. All of the two forms are used for the same purpose. See Footlocker Gift Card.
In this article, I will be writing on every information about game stop gift card. In case you have been searching for the information, ensure you read this article carefully to the end.
What is GameStop Gift Card?
GameStop Corp (GME) is a video game company that also sells new and used gaming merchandise and consumer electronics.
GameStop was founded in Dallas in 1984 and currently operates 4,816 stores spread across The United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Europe.
Its ecommerce store offers gaming platforms and consoles (such as Microsoft Xbox series X, Sony PlayStation 5, and the Nintendo Switch), gaming accessories (like memory cards, virtual reality products, controllers, and headsets), in-game currencies, and game downloads.
The online stores operate under the names GameStop, Micromania, and EB games. GameStop also owns a video game magazine called Game informer.
GameStop gift card vouchers are either physical cards or digital codes. Users can purchase gift card vouchers ranging from $10 to $500 to redeem on any item purchased from the GameStop shop or online.
The gift cards cannot be reloaded. Once the code has been redeemed, the gift card becomes invalid. GameStop also offers its users the option to trade used consoles and gaming accessories for cash or select in store items.
The GameStop gift card vouchers can only be redeemed to purchase merchandise within the United States. See How to Check GameStop Gift Card Balance.
What can I buy at GameStop?
If you are a gamer, GameStop is your one-stop-shop for all your gaming needs. Items to purchase at GameStop include
- Latest editions of gaming consoles; Playstation, Nintendo, Xbox, pre-owned video games, and latest games on pre-order
- Gaming accessories; controllers, clothes, head gears, and keyboards
- Other games like board games, puzzles, and cards
- Electronics; PC desktops from leading brands, refurbished phones, Tablets from Apple
- Sound systems
- Gaming apparel
Ways to use a GameStop gift card
- Purchase the latest video games and gaming accessories: One of the most popular ways to use a GameStop gift card is to purchase the latest video games and gaming accessories. GameStop offers a wide selection of new and upcoming games for various platforms such as Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo Switch, PC and more. Whether you are looking for the latest AAA title or an indie game, you can find it at GameStop. You can also use your gift card to purchase gaming accessories like controllers, headsets, and more. These accessories can enhance your gaming experience and take it to the next level. You can stay up-to-date with the latest trends and enjoy your gaming experience to the fullest.
- Pre-order upcoming releases to ensure you get them on the release date: This can be a convenient way to ensure that you receive the game on the release date, as pre-ordering guarantees that a copy will be set aside for you. To use a gift card for a pre-order, you can simply present the card at the time of purchase or enter the card information during the online checkout process.
- Sell your GameStop Gift card for cash: Selling a gift card for cash is one way to use a gift card. This can be a useful option for individuals who have received a gift card for a brand that they do not frequent, or for those who would prefer to have cash on hand instead of a gift card. There are various ways to sell a gift card, including online marketplaces and gift card exchange websites like Cardvest. It’s important to note that the value of the gift card may not be equal to its face value.
- Upgrade your gaming console or purchase a new one: Using your GameStop gift card to upgrade your gaming console or purchase a new one can be a convenient way to use the card. However, keep in mind that sometimes the gift card might not cover the full amount of the console purchase, so you might need to use another form of payment to complete the purchase.
- Get a subscription for online gaming services: It is possible to use a GameStop gift card to get a subscription for online gaming services like Xbox Live or PlayStation Plus. By using a gift card to subscribe to these services, you can save money and use the card balance to pay for the subscription.
- Upgrade/replace computer hardware component: While it is possible to use a GameStop gift card to purchase computer hardware, it is not a usual or common practice. The majority of computer hardware are typically purchased through specialized retailers or online marketplaces. So, it might be challenging to find a wide range of computer hardware options in GameStop stores.
How to Redeem GameStop gift card vouchers
To redeem your GameStop gift card voucher:
- Go to https://www.gamestop.com/
- Browser through their items
- Add to cart your select items
- At the checkout enter the digital code that was sent to your email
GameStop Gift Card Voucher Terms and Conditions
- This gift card is redeemable only for the purchase of merchandise only in the U.S. at GameStop, Think Geek, EB Games, Babbage’s, and Planet X stores and online at https://www.gamestop.com/
- The GameStop Gift Card Vouchers are valid for one-time-use only and cannot be redeemed by multiple users.
- All payments for GameStop Gift Card Vouchers are final and not refundable and we do not allow exchanges on digital orders.
- Users may not use or distribute GameStop Gift Card Vouchers except through the services and as expressly allowed by EA.
- Strictly no resale of GameStop Gift Card Vouchers, for personal use only.
- GameStop Gift Card Vouchers are subject to expiry and are valid for a period of sixty (60) days from the date of purchase.
- Offer not valid in combination with any other offer and cannot be exchanged for cash
Please be careful when selecting the card you wish to buy.
Selling GameStop Gift card for cash
Selling gift cards for cash is a common thing because people often do not want or need the gift card they received.
They may not use it or they may have nothing to do with the person who gave it to them. Selling the gift card for cash is a way to get rid of it and get some money back.
Cardvest is a gift card exchange platform with about four years of providing an easy means of exchange for Nigerians and Ghanaians.
On our platform, you can easily exchange your GameStop gift card for cash at the best rate with instant payment guaranteed. See How to Convert GameStop Gift Card to Cash.
To sell your GameStop gift card for Naira or Ghanaian Cedis, follow these steps:
- Create an account or simply login if you are an existing user. On your user dashboard, click the ‘Trade’ icon.
- Select ‘GameStop gift card’ as the gift card you want to trade.
- Choose the gift card category and input the denomination of your GameStop gift card.
- On the next page, you will be required to upload a clear picture of your GameStop gift card.
- Click on ‘Place order’ to finalize your transaction.
- Your Cardvest wallet would be credited in Naira or Ghanaian cedis immediately the authenticity of your gift card is confirmed.
- Go to your dashboard and input your bank account details to enable you withdraw funds from your Cardvest wallet to your bank.
I hope you have found useful information in this article. In case of any other questions about Game Stop Gift Card, kindly make use of the comment section below this article.