Every gift card is designed for particular purposes and is available in different forms in every country where they are being used. One of the popularly used gift cards is the Footlocker gift card.
You might be wondering about what a Footlocker Gift Card is all about. However, I’m sure the name the name is not new to you.
In this article, I am going to give you every detail that you desire about the Footlocker gift card. Kindly read this post to the end. See eBay Gift Card
What is Footlocker Gift Card?
Foot Locker gift cards offer customers a convenient way to shop for their favorite athletic footwear, apparel, and accessories.
These gift cards can be purchased in any amount from $10 to $250, either online through the Foot Locker website or by phone. They can be used for purchases made online, by phone, or in-store, subject to the terms and conditions.
Gift cards may not be used to purchase another gift card, and they may not be redeemed for cash unless required by law. Furthermore, Foot Locker gift cards never expire and have no service or dormancy fees.
Foot Locker gift cards offer a flexible and convenient option for customers to purchase their favorite athletic gear. With no expiration date or service fees, they make the perfect gift for anyone who loves to stay active and stylish.
However, customers must adhere to the terms and conditions to ensure that their use of the gift cards is legitimate and fair.
What is the Foot Locker Gift Card Used For?
The Foot Locker gift card is used as a form of payment for purchases at Foot Locker stores or on the Foot Locker website. It can be used to purchase sneakers, athletic apparel, accessories, and other products sold by Foot Locker. See Best USA Gift Cards.
The gift card can be redeemed online or in-store and can also be used to purchase items on any of the other brands owned by Foot Locker, including Lady Foot Locker, Kids Foot Locker, Champs Sports, and Eastbay.
Foot Locker gift cards can make great gifts for friends or family who are into sports or athletic fashion. See how to convert Foot locker gift ard to cash.
Types of Foot Locker Gift Cards
They exist in two forms- Physical cards and Ecodes
- Physical cards- These are physical cards issued by the foot locker
- Encodes- They are also known as E-gift cards. They are digital codes bought online and sent to your email address or phone number.
Features of Footlocker gift cards
1. They have a 16-digit card number and 8-digit PIN located at the back of the card.
2. Its denomination ranges from $10 to $250.
3. PINs are sealed on the physical card.
4. In some US states, you can cash out your gift card, but terms and conditions are guiding it.
5. The highest amount you can cash out is $9.
How to Redeem A Footlocker Gift Card
Follow these steps to Redeem your gift card.
- Go to the Footlocker website.
- Sign up for an account or sign in if you have one already.
- Browse through the available items for sale and choose the one you want. Ensure the price is within the amount on your gift card.
- Proceed to the checkout page and select Gift Card as your means of payment.
- Enter your gift card 16-digit number and the PIN.
- Click on Apply or Continue to complete your payment.
- Go to the Footlocker website.
- Click on the menu icon located at the top right corner.
- Select “Gift Cards”.
- Scroll down a bit. You will see a “Gift Card help” option.
- Select “Check your balance.”
- Enter your gift card number and PIN.
- Click on the ‘Check Gift Card Balance’ button.
I hope you have seen vital information in this article. In case of any other questions about Footlocker Gift card, kindly make use of the comment section below.