I believe you must have heard about the Sephora Gift Card before now. It is one of the most commonly used gift cards in different parts of the world.
They can be used for online shopping and also at different physical stores as far as the goods and services that can be purchased with a Sephora Gift Card can be found in that shop.
If you desire more detailed information about the Sephora Gift Card and its uses, make sure you read this article carefully to the end. See Razer Gold Gift Card.
What is Sephora Gift Card?
Sephora Gift Card is a beauty and lifestyle retail store based in Paris, France. This store is responsible for selling most beauty and makeup products from various popular brands.
It has a lot of branches and locations in different parts of the world in about 34 countries, hence the reason the Sephora gift card was made available as a payment method to help their customers purchase these products.
Sephora gift cards come in two different variants which include the Physical and E-code. It is quite easy to identify either of them.
But for clarity’s sake, you should know that the Sephora physical card comes in black, red, or white colours, and they’re usually plastic.
It feels just like a normal debit card. The Sephora e-code card comes in a digital format. It is sent to your email address whenever you purchase it. See How to Check Sephora Gift Card Balance.
Characteristics of Sephora gift cards
- Sephora Gift Cards can either be physical cards or e-Gift cards spread across many denominations and they are only redeemable in the Sephora stores. It is a closed-loop gift card.
- Sephora gift cards and eGift cards do not expire. They have no expiration date and are never charged any maintenance fees.
- Your Sephora gift card balance will never decrease in value unless you make a purchase.
- Sephora gift cards and eGift cards are not reloadable. But it would be best if you still held onto your Sephora gift card until you are certain that the items you purchase on the gift card will not need to be returned or exchanged.
What is a Sephora Gift Card Used For?
Sephora Gift Cards are used to shop for the items and products listed on both the Sephora physical(offline) and online stores, but the services of this Sephora Gift Card do not stop there. There are a few more things you can still use your Sephora Gift Card for, such are;
1. Sephora Gift Card is Used to Redeem Gift Items:
Sephora Gift Cards are a gateway to redeem gift items in the Sephora stores, both physical and online stores.
Someone may wish to send you some beauty kits as a gift but is not sure which one to buy, the stress can be saved by simply sending a Sephora Gift Card which can be used to redeem the gifts. The amount of items you can redeem in the store depends on the card’s value.
2. Trade Sephora Gift Card For Cash:
In a case where you don’t desire to redeem the Sephora Gift Card on any of the Sephora stores, you can simply sell your Sephora Gift Card for cash(Naira and Cedis) on the most reputable platform, which is reliable and super fast.
3. Convert Sephora Gift Card To Crypto:
Are you an investor who does not love the idea of saving cash? Your Sephora can still be put to good use. How?
Sephora can be converted to cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and USDT on the same platform as above where you can trade Sephora Gift Cards for cash.
The amazing thing is that payment is sent within a few minutes of completing the transaction and it offers the best rate.
Where To Buy Sephora Gift Cards
It’s recommended to do research and choose a reputable platform to buy your Sephora gift cards. This will save you from the possibility of being scammed. The safest option to purchase your Sephora gift card is from the official website of the issuing company.
It can also be purchased from physical stores like Walmart, Amazon, Best Buy, and CVS. If you are based in Nigeria or Ghana, it’s expected you don’t have any of these stores close to you.
The viable option to purchase gift cards will be via websites. Nosh is the best and most reliable gift card trading platform in Nigeria. You can buy Sephora gift cards and any kind of gift card on the platform with no fear.
How To Buy Sephora Gift Cards From Sephora
- On the Sephora website, look for the “Shop” icon.
- Select “Gifts” then click on Gift Cards.
- You have the option of purchasing either classic, corporate, or e-gift cards from the brand.
- Choose your desired type, and select your preferred amount.
- Add to Basket, and head to the checkout.
- On the checkout page, you can pay via Paypal, Gift card, or debit/credit card. Select your desired method, and click pay.
- You would then provide your delivery location or email address to receive your gift card from Sephora.
How To Redeem Sephora Gift Cards
Follow the steps below to redeem Sephora gift cards:
- Go to the Sephora website and add your preferred items to the cart.
- Go to checkout.
- Enter your Sephora gift card number.
- Tap on save and continue.
- Complete your purchase.
How To Check The Balance Of Sephora Gift Card
You can check the balance on your Sephora gift card using 3 different methods. Check them out below.
1. Checking Your Sephora Gift Card Balance Through The Website
- Visit the Sephora website.
- Select “Check Gift Card Balance”
- Input your 16-digit gift card number.
- Enter the 8-digit PIN on your Sephora card.
- Tap on the “Check” button.
2. Checking Your Sephora Gift Card Balance On The Phone
Call 1-860-640-7897 and pay attention to the instructions provided. Follow all the prompts that lead to a gift card balance check. A customer support rep will attend to you to provide you with what you need.
3. Checking Your Sephora Gift Card Balance At The Physical Store
Walk into any nearby Sephora store and speak to the customer rep on duty. You will be asked for some gift card information. Once you are able to provide that, your current balance will be verified from their system.
Do Sephora Gift Cards Expire?
Sephora gift cards do not have an expiration date, and neither do they charge any fees for inactivity or redemption. See How to Convert Sephora Gift Cards to Cash.
Can I Sell My Sephora Gift Card For Cash?
You can sell your Sephora gift cards for cash, but not on Sephora. This activity can only be performed outside the brand on a gift card exchange platform. I recommend using Cardtonic to sell your Sephora gift cards for cash so you can get the best value for your digital asset.
I hope you have found this article helpful. In case of any other questions about the Sephora Gift Card, kindly make use of the comment section below this article.