There are many platforms and websites where you can check gift card rate. One of such platforms is Paxful. I know you may not have used this platform before, but the purpose of this article is to show you how to check gift card rates on Paxful. If you are interested in knowing how it works, ensure you read this article carefully.
Paxful is an online blockchain peer-to-peer network and app that allows people to buy and sell cryptos like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Tether. It offers over 350 methods of payment. Many people worldwide use Paxful as a medium to sell gift cards.
One important thing to note about Paxful is that you can only sell gift cards for bitcoins and other cryptos. After a successful trade, the crypto is automatically added to your Paxful wallet. See How to Check Amazon Gift Card Balance.
It is safe to say that gift cards are one of the acceptable modes of payment for any chosen crypto. Hence, you can buy any crypto using your gift card. However, when you find a suitable buyer, you can sell the crypto for cash.
I know you would be excited to know more about the things you can do on Paxful. Read this post to the end for more detailed information on how to check gift card rate on Paxful before purchasing or selling.
How to check gift card rate on Paxful
Amazon: One of the most highly traded gift card brands on Paxful is Amazon. If you’re trading Amazon Gift Cards on Paxful, follow these steps to check your gift card’s balance:
- Log in to your Amazon account.
- On the top right side of the page, click Account & Lists and tap Gift Cards.
- It will redirect you to your Gift Card Balance page.
- Click Redeem a Gift Card besides the Reload Your Balance button.
- Enter your 14 to 15-digit Amazon Gift Card claim code.
- Click on “Apply to balance”
Your Amazon gift card balance will automatically appear
eBay: eBay offers a quick and easy way to check your eBay Gift Card balance. With your eBay gift card, you can check your Gift Card Balance with these steps:
- Visit ebay.com/gft/balance
- Enter your 13-digit redemption code
- Click Check balance, and wait for your gift card balance to appear.
- You can also call eBay Support at 866-540-3229.
Vanilla: Vanilla Gift Card is also one of the most used gift card. To check your balance, you can reach out to the card issuer by calling the toll-free number on the back of your card. To check your gift card balance online, follow these steps:
- Go to balance.vanillagift.com.
- Enter your 16-digit card number, month and year of expiration, and 3-digit CVV
- Click on Sign In and wait for your available balance to appear.
Google play gift card: Google Play Gift Cards are used to buy Google’s products, such as apps, games, music, books, and a lot more.
- Open the Google Play app on your device.
- Click the profile icon at the top right side of the screen.
- Click Payments and subscriptions.
- Click Redeem gift code,
- Enter your 20-digit gift card code, and tap Redeem.
- Go to payment method to check your balance
Apple gift card: You can use your Apple gift card to buy all Apple products. To check balance, follow these steps:
- On your web browser, go to the Apple Gift Card page.
- Click Check Balance
- Apple Gift Card check balance
- Sign in to your Apple ID.
- Enter your gift card PIN and click Check Balance.
- The PIN is on the back of the insert in the lower portion of the physical gift card. For email gift cards, you can find the PIN right below the Redeem Now button.
Gift Cards With Highest Rates
Gift card rates vary from each other due to some factors. The most common factor is the demand and supply of the gift card in question.
The rate is usually high for popular cards with high demand and limited supply. The rates offered are quite low for cards with limited demand and abundant supply.
How To Sell Gift Cards On Paxful
You can sell your gift cards on Paxful using the simple steps below;
1. Sign up: Firstly, create an account on the platform. You will automatically be given your free Bitcoin wallet. The wallet will be used for your future earnings, so you need to secure it with a strong password, enable two steps verification and verify your ID.
2. Find an offer – Create an offer by clicking on the left top corner of the homepage, you will be taken to the offer creation page, click on buy bitcoin, select the method of payment as gift card,, the amount you want to spend (the amount of gift card you want to sell) and your preferred currency, then click Search for Offers. Search through the list of available offers, select the one that is the best fit for you, and study the seller’s terms and conditions.
3. Start trading – If you are satisfied with the seller’s terms and conditions, input the amount of Bitcoin you want to buy, and start the trade, which will open a live chat with the seller. Ensure to provide the buyer with all proofs of the gift card which shows it’s valid and yours. You can send the receipt photo of the card and also a screenshot of the gift card balance.
Follow the seller’s instructions to make the payment and confirm it.
4. Accept the Bitcoin – The seller will then release the Bitcoin directly into your Paxful wallet through the escrow system after you have confirmed the transaction.
The steps above are how to sell gift cards In Paxful. If you also wish to get some cash, you can sell the Bitcoin using cash as your preferred payment method.
How To Buy Gift Cards With Bitcoin on Paxful
You can also exchange Bitcoin for Gift Cards on Paxful by selling the Bitcoin to other peers on the platform. The platform gives room for users to buy any type of Gift Card with their Bitcoin as long as it’s available for purchase.
Simply check the Paxful page for Bitcoin to Gift Card trading, input the necessary information needed and get your Gift Card in the registered location or address.
I hope you have found this article helpful. In case you have any other questions about How to Check Gift Card Rates on Paxful, kindly make use of the comment section below this article.