Borno State Civil Service recruitment. One of the key boosters of the state economy is what the civil service commission in the state has been able to offer.
Due to this mind-blowing development, the civil service commission has created a platform for interested applicants to apply for the state-wise recruitment.
If you have been waiting for this opportunity to showcase itself, then you are on the verge of making your own history. This application for Borno State Civil Service recruitment is for qualified candidates who are willing to serve the people.
People often ask, how can I apply for Borno State government civil service commission recruitment? Well, that question will be answered as we are going to unfold the truth about Borno State government recruitment.
If you have been wondering where to get genuine information on how to apply for the Borno state civil service commission job, you are definitely at the right destination.
Stay here because this article will do justice to that. Just pay attention to every detailed information we are going to unfold here.
The mode of application is online and candidates should endeavor to fill in the data alone to avoid their personal data being uploaded wrongly.
The application is absolutely free of charge, so interested candidates should beware of fraudsters. This article promises to give you what you need to know and how to go about the application process.
Note: The government of Borno State is currently not recruiting into the Civil Service Commission. This post will be updated immediately the recruitment form is out.
Requirements For Borno State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021
Interested applicants should know that the requirements for this exercise has been announced and should avail themselves with it. These requirements must be put in place before opening the online portal for registration.
Below are the requirements for the ongoing process across the State.
- Applicants must be a Nigeria citizen.
- Must posses Wassc/Neco/GCE with five credits including mathematics and English language but should not be more than two sittings from an approved secondary school.
- Applicants must have HND or B. SC or ND with a minimum of second class upper division from an accredited institution. It must be in line with the discipline required by the civil service commission.
- Applicants should have the ability to work with others to achieve a common goal and must be able to meet deadline.
- Having the knowledge about ICT will be a huge plus to the applicants.
In addition to the requirements listed above, prospective applicants must also possess the following before proceeding for the application:
- Applicants must have a recent Passport Photograph (compulsory).
- Functional Mobile Phone line is required by all candidates (compulsory).
- Applicants must possess a functional email address (compulsory).
- All applicants are required to have Local Government of Origin Attestation Letter (compulsory).
- Birth Certificate or a Court Declaration of Age document must be provided.
- Attestation from two sources. One of which must be obtained from the Higher Institution which the applicant attend.
- A valid means of identification (compulsory) which include: National ID Card, VoterCard, International passport or National Drivers Licence.
How To Apply For Borno State Civil Service Job
The application is online so applicants should take note of this. The steps provided here will guide you through the application process and make you a successful applicant.
- Applicants should visit the civil service recruitment portal www.bornostate.gov.ng
- Log in with the PIN purchased and provide the requirements in the application form.
- Crosscheck the application, erase all the errors and mistakes and submit. Do well to print the completed application slip for reference purpose.
- Keep yourself updated after you might have applied for the recruitment.
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
- Katsina State Teachers Recruitment
- Kogi State Teachers Recruitment
- Kwara State Teachers Recruitment
- NCDC Recruitment
- Adamawa State Civil Service Recruitment
- Bauchi State Government Recruitment
Applicants should take note of multiple applications as this will not be tolerated. In fact any candidate that is found indulging in multiple applications will have his/her application disqualified.
Make sure you keep yourself up to date with any information about the Borno State government Civil Service recruitment exercise by visiting this page regularly.