Interested candidates for Abia state civil service commission are advised to check this page for the necessary information that will guide them when they intend to apply for any position of their choice.
The State civil service commission is currently not carrying out the recruitment of persons into the Abia State Civil Service Commission so as to foster the government agenda that is saddle with the responsibility of enhancing the commission.
The Abia State Civil Service Commission recruitment exercise has not started. Are you an interested candidate?
If you are, this page is going to provide you with the necessary information required for a successful application of any position in the commission.
All applicants should note the application is online and should get their credentials ready. Applicants should beware of fraudsters. Applicants should know that the application is totally free.
This article promises to give you the best in terms of the procedures that will guide your path while you are applying for any position of your choice in the commission.
Make sure you keep yourself updated about the information concerning the civil service commission recruitment for 2021.
So, in order to get all the information required for this exercise, we encourage you to stay cool and read this article carefully so that you will not miss anything when applying for the Abia State job. The State civil service commission recruitment is open for those with the required credentials.
Requirements For Abia State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021/2022
To be a successful applicant for the Abia state civil service commission recruitment, one must possess the following credentials:
- Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria.
- He/she should possess a minimum of five (5) credits in WASSCE/GCE/SSCE including mathematics and English Studies in any approved secondary school.
- Applicants should possess B.SC/HND/NCE/ND in any accredited tertiary institution in the Country and must be in line with area of interest.
- All interested applicants should possess NYSC Discharge or exemption Certificate.
- Applicants with the ability to work with Microsoft package e.g Microsoft word, excel, outlook, PowerPoint may stand a chance of being selected for the available vacancy.
- Applicants must be able to provide solutions to technical problems.
- Candidates must be between the ages of 18 to 40.
How To Apply For Abia State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021/2022
Candidates who are interested in the ongoing recruitment exercise should visit the State teachers recruitment portal so as to register for any position in the teaching job. Applicants are advised to do the following :
- visit the Abia state website using www.abiastate.gov.ng.
- Follow the instruction carefully on the State recruitment official site.
- Ensure you fill the application form carefully,
- Ensure you apply on time before the deadline.
- Try and process your Abia State civil service recruitment application form all by yourself and do not send anyone to do it for you so as to avoid mistakes in your data.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he/she can help you get the job in Abia State civil service commission.
- Check regularly for any information regarding the state civil service commission.
- Make sure you meet all the requirements for the Abia State civil service commission for you to stand a chance of getting the job.
- Cross-check before submitting your data to the website.
Important Points about the Recruitment
- Applicants are advised to possess valid means of identification such as National I.D Card, Driver’s license, International Passport or Voter’s card.
- Any applicant that meets the requirement is official entailed to apply.
- Copies of the credentials should be scanned as they will be needed to upload in the State recruitment portal.
- Applicants must know that only successful applicants that meet the minimum requirements and pass the screening exercise would be selected for their position of interest.
- Applicants must know that multiple application means automatic disqualification. Therefore, application should be done ones.
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
- Katsina State Teachers Recruitment
- Kogi State Teachers Recruitment
- Kwara State Teachers Recruitment
- Kogi State Civil Service Recruitment
- Adamawa State Civil Service Recruitment
- Borno State Civil Service Recruitment
- Gombe State Civil Service Recruitment
I am very sure that the information you have received here about the Abia State Civil Service Recruitment will assist on the application for this year’s civil service commission recruitment.
If you adhere strictly to the instructions we provided here, you won’t have any course to worry. You will boast of a successful application and probably be selected for any position of your choice.