This is to inform interested candidates that Accident Investigation Bureau is currently not recruiting qualified persons to apply for the Accident Investigation Bureau (AIB) recruitment going across the country.
AIB will soon start recruitment due to the fact that more people are needed in the commission so has to boost the economy and reduce the crime rate in the country. The recruitment is currently not ongoing for both B.SC and HND holders.
Many individuals are interested in applying for the AIB recruitment, Accident Investigation Bureau job but do not have genuine information about the ongoing recruitment.
If you are among these categories of persons, do not be disturbed you are definitely at the right place so curdle your loin let me show you what you need to know and do before you boast of a successful applicant for the AIB recruitment process.
The article you are about to read will offer you reliable and authentic information that will guide you through the online application exercise.
Before you become a successful applicant, you must be prepared by putting all the requirements in place before visiting the state website for the application.
Requirements For Accident Investigation Bureau Recruitment 2022
To be qualified for the ongoing Accident Investigation Bureau recruitment you need to have the following:
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASSCE) or National Examination Council
- Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics.
- (Not less than two sittings) or
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
- Knowledge in computer application which will serve as an added advantage
- Applicants should not be more that the age of 35.
- Applicants must be ready to serve in any capacity pertaining to area of specialization.
- Applicants must have Certificate showing the evidence that he/she is medically fit for the job and it should be obtained by a recognized Government Hospital.
How To Apply For AIB Recruitment 2022
The procedures offered will guide you in the application for the Accident Investigation Bureau recruitment. The procedures are as follows:
- Visit the AIB login portal at www.aib.gov.ng
- Scan your credentials before uploading into the AIB website
- Provide the requirements accordingly in the application form
- Submit the form you have filled.
- Print the application slip in case it is demanded.
- Keep yourself informed by viewing this site often while waiting for the names of selected applicants.
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment
- Abia State Civil Service Recruitment
- Katsina State Teachers Recruitment
- Kogi State Teachers Recruitment
- Kwara State Teachers Recruitment
- Kogi State Civil Service Recruitment
- Adamawa State Civil Service Recruitment
- Borno State Civil Service Recruitment
- Gombe State Civil Service Recruitment
However, for one to be successful, one must meet all the above-specified requirements. Make sure you take your time to provide the necessary requirement when you login into the online portal.
Do the application yourself so that someone will not provide the wrong information about you. Share this mind-blowing information you have gotten about the AIB recruitment so that they will be part of it.