The Anambra State Civil Service Commission is currently not conducting a recruitment exercise to select qualified applicants into the state civil service commission so as to boost the economy of the sector and also alleviate poverty.
This year’s recruitment will come with a lot of requirements from the applicants. However, putting the necessary requirements in place is one thing and another is to see a reputable and reliable source that can give you all you need to apply successfully for the Anambra State Civil Service recruitment.
Opening this page means you are at the right place for the application. Have you been wondering how you can apply for the Anambra state civil service commission recruitment? Then I can assure you this is your chance to boast of a dream come true.
If you have not been part of the previous recruitment exercise into the Anambra State Civil Service Commission probably because you were unable to have reliable information that gives you the best in terms of the procedures needed for a successful application process.
For the fact that you have opened this article, I bet you this particular year you will smile home testifying of a successful application.
All you need to do is to get all necessary requirements in place before the deadline. This article is going to provide you with all the information that will accelerate you to a great height in as much as this Anambra State Civil Service recruitment is a concern.
This page will offer you the following: All the necessary requirements for the application, how to apply, and key facts you must take note of when applying for the Anambra State Civil Service recruitment among other things.
Anambra State Civil Service Commission Requirements For 2023/2024 Recruitment Exercise
Interested candidates for the 2023/2024 recruitment process into Anambra state civil service commission should check out the necessary requirements for the application.
The general requirements for Anambra state civil service recruitment application form are highlighted below:
- Applicants must possess WASSC or NECO or GCE Certificate with a minimum of five (5) credits including mathematics and English Language not more than two attempts.
- NCE, ND, HND, Bachelor’s Degree (B.SC) minimum of Second Class Honours ( Lower Division) in any of the accredited institutions.
- He/she must have NYSC Discharge Certificate for the B.SC and HND holders.
- Being skillful with basic computer applications (e.g Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc) could make applicants stand a chance of being selected for the job.
- Ability to provide solutions to multiple tasks would be an added advantage to applicants.
- Both male and female can apply for any position of interest and he /she will be given if qualified.
- Applicants above the age of 35 will not be selected.
Other Necessary Requirements
Aside from the above listed prerequisites; there are other things that are considered compulsory for any applicant. Before one becomes a successful applicant for the Anambra state civil service commission, one must possess the following items:
- Applicants must possess a working email address.
- All applicants are required to possess Attestation Letter from the Local Government of Origin.
- All applicants must have a functional Mobile Phone contact.
- Applicant must have means of identification which include: National ID Card, VoterCard, International passport or National Driver’s License.
- Recent Passport Photograph of the applicant must be place.
- Applicants must have a document showing his/her Birth Certificate or a Court Declaration of Age.
- Attestation Letter from two sources. One of which must be obtained from the Higher Institution that the applicant attended.
How To Apply For Anambra State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2023/2024
The procedures listed below will guide you in applying for the Anambra State civil service commission recruitment exercise 2022. For you to boast of a chance of being selected for any position of interest, you must do the following:
- Visit the State civil service commission online portal at www.anambrastate.gov.ng
- Fill in each requirement for the recruitment and crosscheck before moving to the next one.
- Be certain about your chosen position of interest so as to avoid regret.
- Do well to submit your application form after uploading your personal data.
- Print the application slip for reference purposes.
- Make sure you visit this site so as to keep yourself abreast with the information about recruitment while waiting for the shortlisted names.
Important Things To Note About The Recruitment
- Applicants must know that only successful applicants that meet the minimum requirements and pass the screening exercise would be given the opportunity to be part of the education plan of the State.
- Applicants must know that multiple application means automatic disqualification. Therefore, the application should be done once. And should not be done in a haste to avoid errors.
- Applicants are advised to have valid means of identification such as Driver’s license, National I.D Card, International Passport or Voter’s card.
- Any applicant that meets the requirement is officially entailed to apply.
- Applicants should scan copies of their credentials as they will be required to upload in the State recruitment portal.
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- AIB Recruitment
- Abia State Civil Service Recruitment
- Katsina State Teachers Recruitment
- Kogi State Teachers Recruitment
- Kwara State Teachers Recruitment
- Kogi State Civil Service Recruitment
- Adamawa State Civil Service Recruitment
- Borno State Civil Service Recruitment
- Gombe State Civil Service Recruitment
With all the important facts you have obtained here, I believe you can go ahead with the Anambra State Civil Service recruitment process. I am certain you will boast of a successful application for recruitment and get selected for the job.
Make sure the necessary requirements are available before visiting the Anambra State website for the online application form.
We promise to keep you informed if there is any information concerning the Anambra state civil service commission recruitment 2023/2024.