The civil service commission is a commission loved by so many people in Bayelsa state and nationwide. It is a commission highly respected because of the positive impact it creates on the state economy. It is considered a vital sector of the state and requires maximum attention.
This department gives people the platform to execute their skills in serving humanity while they smile home with their salary at month-end.
So, if you want to work in this commission, it means you are dreaming of adding value to people’s lives as well as contributing your own quota to the development of the state and the country at large.
In Bayelsa State, the State civil service commission will soon call on qualified persons to apply for the Bayelsa State Civil Service recruitment.
This development is due to the fact that more people are needed in the commission so has to boost the economy and reduce the unemployment rate in the State. The recruitment is currently ongoing for both B.SC and HND holders.
Many individuals are interested in applying for the Bayelsa State civil service commission job but do not have genuine information about the Bayelsa State Government recruitment in the State.
If you are among these categories of persons, do not be disturbed you are definitely at the right place so curdle your loin let me show you what you need to know and do before you boast of a successful applicant for the ongoing recruitment process.
The article you are about to read will offer you reliable and authentic information that will guide you through the online application exercise.
Before you become a successful applicant, you must be prepared by putting all the requirements in place before visiting the state website for the application.
Applicants should know that the Bayelsa State recruitment exercise in the State is free of charge and interested applicants should beware of any scam by fraudsters parading themselves as individuals that can help others in getting the application done thereby extorting money from vulnerable citizens of the state.
Requirements For Bayelsa State Government Recruitment
Interested applicants must possess any or a combination of the qualification listed below:
- NCE, ND, HND, Bachelor’s Degree (B.SC) minimum of Second Class Honours ( Lower Division) in any of the accredited institution.
- He/she must have NYSC Discharge Certificate for the B.SC and HND holders.
- Ability to work freely with basic computer software (e.g Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc) would be considered as a huge plus to any applicant.
- Interested applicants must possess five (5) O’Level credit passes and should not exceed two attempts, including mathematics and English Language.
- Applicants should not be more that the age of 35.
- Applicants must be ready to serve in any capacity pertaining to area of specialization.
- Applicants must have Certificate showing the evidence that he/she is medically fit for the job and it should be obtained by a recognized Government Hospital.
Other Compulsory Requirements
Aside from the above listed prerequisites; there are other things that are compulsory for any interested candidate. Before you become a successful applicant for the Bayelsa state civil service commission, you must put the following items in place:
- Applicants must possess an assessable email address.
- All applicants are advised to obtain their Attestation Letter from the Local Government of Origin.
- Interested applicants must have a functional Mobile Phone number.
- Applicant must possess a genuine means of identification which include: National Identification Card, VoterCard, International passport or National Driver’s License.
- Recent Passport Photograph of the applicant must be made available.
- Applicants must have a document showing his/her Birth Certificate or a Court Declaration of Age.
- Applicants must have Attestation Letter from two sources. One of which must be obtained from the Higher Institution which the candidate attend.
How To Apply For Bayelsa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2022/2023
The procedures listed below will guide you in applying for the ongoing Bayelsa State civil service commission recruitment exercise 2022. For you to boast of a chance of being selected for any position of interest, you must do the following:
- Visit the State civil service commission online portal at www.bayelsastate.gov.ng
- Fill in each requirement for the recruitment and crosscheck before moving to the next one.
- Submit the form you have filled.
- Print the application slip in case it is demanded.
- Keep yourself informed by viewing this site often while waiting for the names of selected applicants.
- Anambra State Civil Service Recruitment
- AIB Recruitment
- Abia State Civil Service Recruitment
- Katsina State Teachers Recruitment
- Kogi State Teachers Recruitment
- Kwara State Teachers Recruitment
- Kogi State Civil Service Recruitment
- Adamawa State Civil Service Recruitment
- Borno State Civil Service Recruitment
- Gombe State Civil Service Recruitment
However, for one to be successful, one must meet all the above specified requirements. Make sure you take your time to provide the necessary requirements when you login into the online portal.
Do the application yourself so that someone will not provide the wrong information about you. Share this mind-blowing information you have gotten about Bayelsa State Civil Service recruitment so that they will be part of it.