The Kogi state civil service commission has not commenced the recruitment of applicants into the Kogi state civil service.
This page is going to provide interested applicants with the important information needed for smooth application of the Kogi State government recruitment exercise.
Are you among those that have the ambition in working with the civil service commission but you are searching for a reliable platform that will give you step-by-step procedures for application? If yes, by opening this article, you are on the right track.
The application process is done online through the Kogi state government portal that will be unveiled later in this article, so follow the procedures carefully so that your application will be accepted.
The Jigawa state civil service commission recruitment 2021 is completely free; all that must be done is to visit the portal and submit the necessary requirements as at when due. After a successful application, candidates are advised to wait patiently for the shortlist.
Information about the required items, how you can apply for the Kogi State Civil Service, important things you need to know about the process and many other things pertaining to the exercise will be made known in this article.
So make sure you are not in a hurry. Take your time and read through this article carefully to avoid the story that touches the heart.
To be a successful applicant for the Jigawa state civil service job recruitment 2021, there are a lot of consideration one must take note.
It is pertinent to get the required information at the exact time and also getting your certificates ready is also very important.
Requirements For Kogi State Civil Service Commission 2021/2022 Recruitment Exercise
The necessary requirements for Jigawa state civil service commission recruitment are listed below:
- Applicants must possess WASSC or NECO or GCE Certificate with a minimum of five (5) credits including mathematics and English Language not more than two sittings.
- NCE, ND, HND, Bachelor’s Degree (B.SC) minimum of Second Class Honours ( Lower Division) in any of the accredited institution.
- He/she must have NYSC Discharge Certificate for the B.SC and HND holders.
- Ability to access basic computer software (e.g Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc) would be a huge plus.
- Ability to get along with other very well at working place can be considered as an added advantage to the applicant.
- Both male and female are fully accepted.
- Applicants must not exceed the age of 35.
- There must be evidence showing that the applicant is medically fit for work. This must be obtained in a reputable and recognized government hospital.
In addition to the requirements listed above, prospective candidates must also have the following before going ahead in the application:
- Birth Certificate or a Court Declaration of Age document must be provided.
- Attestation from two sources. One of which must be obtained from the Higher Institution which the applicant attend.
- A valid means of identification (compulsory) which include: National ID Card, VoterCard, International passport or National Drivers License.
- Applicants should have a recent Passport Photograph (compulsory).
- Functional Mobile Phone line is needed by all candidates (compulsory).
- Applicants must possess a functional email address (compulsory).
- All applicants are required to have Attestation Letter from the Local Government of Origin (compulsory).
How To Apply For Jigawa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021/2022
The procedures listed below will guide you in applying for the Jigawa State civil service recruitment. For you to be a successful applicant, you must do the following:
- Visit the State civil service official portal at www.jigawastate.gov.ng
- Provide the requirements for the recruitment and crosscheck each step before moving to another.
- Be certain about the position you are applying so as to avoid regret.
- Submit the already filled application form
- Print the slip for documentation.
- Review the site time to time to keep yourself updated while waiting for the names of the applicants to be shortlisted.
POINTS TO NOTE ABOUT THE RECRUITMENT
- Applicants must know that only successful applicants that meet the minimum requirements and pass the screening exercise would be given the opportunity to be part of the education plan of the State.
- Applicants must know that multiple application means automatic disqualification. Therefore, application should be done ones. And should not be done in a haste to avoid errors.
- Applicants are advised to have valid means of identification such as Driver’s license, National I.D Card, International Passport or Voter’s card.
- Any applicant that meets the requirement is official entailed to apply.
- Applicant should scan copies of their credentials as they will be required to upload in the State recruitment portal.
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
- Katsina State Teachers Recruitment
- Kogi State Teachers Recruitment
- Kwara State Teachers Recruitment
- NCDC Recruitment
- Adamawa State Civil Service Recruitment
- Borno State Civil Service Recruitment
- Gombe State Civil Service Recruitment
I am optimistic about the information you have obtained here today is sufficient for you to successfully apply for the ongoing recruitment exercise.
Make sure you obtain the necessary requirements in place before visiting the State website for the recruitment exercise.
Do well to inform others about this site. We promise to keep you updated with any new development concerning the ongoing Jigawa state civil service commission recruitment 2021/2022.