If you are interested in working with the Katsina State Civil Service Commission, this is an opportunity for you to grab that chance and make your dream come true.
The Katsina state Civil Service Commission is currently not recruiting candidates into the State civil service commission.
This article is going to give you the best information to go on with the application and become a successful applicant when the form is out
There are certain things you must know before you visit the Katsina state online portal for the registration, this includes; knowing how the application is done, putting the requirements in place and how to get updated after the application so that you don’t miss out.
The registration for the Katsina state government recruitment is online and is absolutely free of charge, so applicants should take note of this before becoming prey in the hand of fraudsters. What must be done is to visit the portal and submit the necessary requirements when due.
After a successful application, candidates should wait till when the selected applicants’ list is released. While they are waiting, they should be visiting the state website for any information pertaining to the recruitment.
Information about the procedures to follow, the things required, how you can apply, important things you need to know about the process and many other things pertaining to the exercise will be communicated to you in this article. So make sure you stay put. Take your time and read through this article carefully to avoid mistakes.
Katsina State Civil Service Commission Requirements For 2023/2024 Recruitment Exercise
The general prerequisites for Katsina state civil service recruitment commission form are listed below:
- Applicants must possess WASSCE or NECO or GCE Certificate with a minimum of five (5) credits including mathematics and English Language not more than two sittings.
- NCE, ND, HND, Bachelor’s Degree (B.SC) minimum of Second Class Honours ( Lower Division) in any of the accredited institutions.
- He/she must have NYSC Discharge Certificate for the B.SC and HND holders.
- Ability to work freely with basic computer applications (e.g Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc) could give the applicant edge over other applicants.
- Ability to be friendly with others at the working place could be considered as an added advantage to the applicant.
- No discrimination, both male and female is fully accepted.
- Applicants must not exceed 35 years old.
- There must be evidence showing that the aspirant is medically fit for work. This must be obtained in an acceptable and recognized government hospital.
Other Necessary Requirements
In addition to the prerequisites listed above, interested applicants must also have the following before going ahead with the application:
- All applicants must have a working Mobile Phone line.
- Applicants must possess a working email address.
- All applicants are required to possess Attestation Letter from the Local Government of Origin.
- Applicants must have Birth Certificate or a Court Declaration of Age document
- Attestation Letter from two sources. One of which must be obtained from the Higher Institution that the applicant attended.
- Applicant must have means of identification which include: National ID Card, VoterCard, International passport or National Drivers License.
- Applicants should have a recent Passport Photograph.
How To Apply For Katsina State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2023/2024
The steps listed below will guide you in applying for the Katsina State civil service commission recruitment 2021. For you to stand a chance of being selected for any position of your choice, you must do the following:
- Visit the State civil service commission online portal at www.katsinastate.gov.ng
- Provide the requirements for the recruitment and make sure you crosscheck each step before moving to another.
- Apply for your position of interest so as to avoid regret.
- Submit the form you have filled.
- Print the application slip for documentation.
- Visit the site from time to time to keep yourself informed while waiting for the names of the candidates to be shortlisted.
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
- Katsina State Teachers Recruitment
- Kogi State Teachers Recruitment
- Kwara State Teachers Recruitment
- NCDC Recruitment
- Adamawa State Civil Service Recruitment
- Borno State Civil Service Recruitment
With the information you have gotten here today, I believe you can go ahead with the recruitment process. I am sure you will boast of a successful application for the Katsina government recruitment.
Make sure you put the necessary requirements in place before visiting the State website for recruitment. Do well to inform others about this site.
We promise to keep you informed if there is any information concerning the Katsina state civil service commission recruitment.