The state government has not started recruiting interested applicants into the Jigawa state civil service. This article is to provide interested candidates with the necessary information needed for the Jigawa State Civil Service recruitment exercise across the state.
Perhaps you are among those that have the ambition in working in the civil service commission but you are searching for a reliable platform that will give you step-by-step procedures for application. By opening this site, you are at the right place.
The required items for the Jigawa State Civil Service job, how you can apply, important things you need to know about the process and many other things pertaining to the exercise will be unfolded in this article.
So, make sure you are not in a haste. Take your time and go through it carefully to avoid the storyline had I known.’
The application process for the Jigawa government recruitment is done online through the state portal which will be given out later in this article.
The Jigawa state civil service commission recruitment 2023 is absolutely free of charge; all that must be done is to access the portal and submit the necessary requirements.
After a successful application, applicants are advised to wait for the shortlisting of names.
To successfully apply for the Jigawa State civil service job recruitment 2023, there is a lot of consideration one must take note of.
It is pertinent to get the required information at the exact time and also getting your credentials ready is also very important.
Jigawa State Civil Service Commission Requirements For 2023/2024 Recruitment Exercise
The general requirements for Jigawa state civil service commission recruitment form are listed below:
- Applicants must possess WASSCE or NECO or GCE Certificate with a minimum of five (5) credits including mathematics and English Language not more than two sittings.
- NCE, ND, HND, Bachelor’s Degree (B.SC) minimum of Second Class Honours ( Lower Division) in any of the accredited institutions.
- He/she must have NYSC Discharge Certificate for the B.SC and HND holders.
- Ability to access basic computer software (e.g Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc) would be a huge plus.
- Ability to get along with other very well at working place can be considered as an added advantage to the applicant.
- Both male and female are fully accepted.
- Applicants must not exceed the age of 35.
- There must be evidence showing that the applicant is medically fit for work. This must be obtained in a reputable and recognized government hospital.
In addition to the requirements listed above, prospective candidates must also have the following before going ahead in the application:
- Birth Certificate or a Court Declaration of Age document must be provided.
- Attestation from two sources. One of which must be obtained from the Higher Institution that the applicant attended.
- A valid means of identification (compulsory) which include: National ID Card, VoterCard, International passport or National Drivers License.
- Applicants should have a recent Passport Photograph (compulsory).
- Functional Mobile Phone line is needed by all candidates (compulsory).
- Applicants must possess a functional email address (compulsory).
- All applicants are required to have Attestation Letter from the Local Government of Origin (compulsory).
How To Apply For Jigawa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2023/2024
The procedures listed below will guide you in applying for the Jigawa State civil service recruitment. For you to be a successful applicant, you must do the following:
- Visit the State civil service official portal at www.jigawastate.gov.ng
- Provide the requirements for the recruitment and crosscheck each step before moving to another.
- Be certain about the position you are applying for so as to avoid regret.
- Submit the already filled application form
- Print the slip for documentation.
- Review the site from time to time to keep yourself updated while waiting for the names of the applicants to be shortlisted.
POINTS TO NOTE ABOUT THE RECRUITMENT
- Applicants must know that only successful applicants that meet the minimum requirements and pass the screening exercise would be given the opportunity to be part of the education plan of the State.
- Applicants must know that multiple application means automatic disqualification. Therefore, the application should be done once. And should not be done in a haste to avoid errors.
- Applicants are advised to have valid means of identification such as Driver’s license, National I.D Card, International Passport or Voter’s card.
- Any applicant that meets the requirement is officially entailed to apply.
- Applicants should scan copies of their credentials as they will be required to upload to the State recruitment portal.
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
- Katsina State Teachers Recruitment
- Gombe State Civil Service Recruitment
- Kogi State Teachers Recruitment
- Kwara State Teachers Recruitment
- NCDC Recruitment
- Adamawa State Civil Service Recruitment
- Borno State Civil Service Recruitment
I believe the information you have obtained here today is sufficient for you to go ahead with the recruitment exercise.
Make sure you put all the requirements in place before visiting the State website for the recruitment exercise.
Do well to share this info with others by clicking any of the share buttons on this page. We promise to keep you updated with any development concerning the Jigawa state civil service commission recruitment 2023/2024.