Interested candidates for the teaching job in Ebonyi State are advised to check this site for the necessary information that will guide them when they intend to apply for any position of their choice.
The State Universal Basic Education Board of the State is currently not recruiting for teachers but will soon start recruitment so as to foster the government agenda that is saddled with the responsibility of enhancing the education sector and providing hope for future generations.
Teachers recruitment exercise has not started in Ebonyi State. Are you an interested candidate? If you are, this page is going to provide you with the necessary information required for a successful application for the teaching job positions in Ebonyi State.
All applicants should note the application is online, so beware of fraudsters. Furthermore, it should be noted that the application is totally free.
So in order to get all the information required for this exercise, we advise you to fasten your seatbelt and read this article carefully so that you will not miss anything when applying for the job. The State SUBEB recruitment is open for those with the required credentials.
Requirement For Ebonyi State Teachers SUBEB Recruitment 2023/2024
To be a successful applicant for the ongoing recruitment of teachers in Ebonyi State, one must possess the following credential:
- Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria.
- He/she should possess a minimum of five (5) credits in WASSCE/GCE/SSCE including mathematics and English Studies in any approved secondary school.
- Applicants should possess B.SC/HND/NCE/ND in any accredited tertiary institution in the Country and must be in Education discipline.
- All interested applicants should possess NYSC Discharge or exemption Certificate.
- Applicants must be ready to serve in any part of the State.
- Applicants are advised to register with Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria in order to have edge over other applicants.
- Candidates must be between the ages of 18 to 40.
How To Apply For Ebonyi Teachers Recruitment
Candidates who are interested in the Ebonyi State Teachers recruitment exercise should visit the State teacher’s recruitment portal so as to register for any position in the teaching job. Applicants are advised to
- Visit the Ebonyi State website via www.ebonyistate.gov.ng.
- Follow the instruction carefully on the State recruitment official site.
- Scan your credentials and upload them into the space provided
- Ensure you fill the application form carefully, crosscheck before submitting your data to the website.
SIGNIFICANT POINTS TO NOTE
- Applicants are advised to have valid means of identification such as National I.D Card, Driver’s license, International Passport or Voter’s card.
- Any applicant that meets the requirement is officially entailed to apply.
- Copies of the credentials should be scanned as they will be needed to upload in the State recruitment portal.
- Applicants must know that only successful applicants that meet the minimum requirements and pass the screening exercise would be selected for their position of interest.
- Applicants must know that multiple application means automatic disqualification. Therefore, the application should be done once.
- BRISIN Recruitment
- AIB Recruitment
- Abia State Civil Service Recruitment
- Katsina State Teachers Recruitment
- Kogi State Teachers Recruitment
- Kwara State Teachers Recruitment
- Kogi State Civil Service Recruitment
- Adamawa State Civil Service Recruitment
- Borno State Civil Service Recruitment
- Gombe State Civil Service Recruitment
With the information we have provided here today, I believe you can go ahead with the recruitment process.
I am sure you will boast of a successful application for the recruitment. Make sure you put the necessary requirements in place before visiting the State teacher’s website for recruitment.
We promise to keep you informed if there is any information concerning the Ebonyi State Teachers recruitment.