For you to be shortlisted for ICPC recruitment 2023, you need to make your credentials ready and available for uploading on the recruitment online platform which you will see as you read through this article.
Do you know the qualifications needed to apply for Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC) Recruitment 2023?
If you don’t have any idea about this question, don’t panic because this page will serve as a guide for you. So make sure you read to the end and follow the steps carefully when applying.
Having reliable information about recruitment is vital in determining if you will have a successful application for the ICPC recruitment exercise.
Applicants are advised to get their credentials ready before embarking on the application process. Make sure all the necessary requirements listed here are available.
When you are applying, crosscheck all the scanned documents before uploading them. All you need to do is to get all necessary requirements in place before the deadline.
This article is going to provide you with all the information that will accelerate you to a great height in as much as this ICPC recruitment is concerned.
This page will offer you the following: All the necessary requirements for the application, how to apply, key facts you must take note of when applying for recruitment among other things.
General Requirements for ICPC Recruitment 2023
Interested applicants for the Independent Corrupt Practices Commission recruitment form 2023, should have the following requirements;
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in other relevant disciplines in the quantitative field Or Higher national diploma in relevant discipline in the quantitative field
- Interested candidates irrespective of the position applying for, must have SSCE/NECO or GCE with credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and Mathematics.
- Computer skills and conversant with Microsoft office e.g Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Web Applications, and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service will make applicants stand out in the recruitment process.
- Applicants should have a certificate of origin
- Birth certificate or age declaration certificate would be required from applicants.
- All interested candidates must reside in Nigeria with a valid means of identification, e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years of age.
- You must be of good behavior with good communication skills.
- Applicants with abnormalities, deferment, debt/criminal cases, and pregnant women should not apply for the recruitment.
Important points about the ICPC 2023
- Successful candidates will be shortlisted shortly after the application
- The screening for the recruitment will be conducted in batches
- Batch centers, examination/interview dates will be announced
- Applicants should have a good health record to avoid not being selected.
- You will get to know the ICPC salary scale range and payment only when employed
- Selected applicants will be given full-time employment
How to Apply for ICPC Recruitment 2023
Follow the steps outlined below to register for ICPC recruitment:
- Visit the ICPC Portal 2023 at https://icpc.gov.ng/
- Follow the instruction provided on the ICPC official website
- Click your vacancy of interest
- Fill in your data correctly as highlighted in the application form.
- When you are done with registration, make sure you activate your account
- Carefully review your personal information before you submit it.
- Scan your credentials before uploading.
- Print out your registration slip for documentation and reference purposes.
- BRISIN Recruitment
- AIB Recruitment
- Abia State Civil Service Recruitment
- Katsina State Teachers Recruitment
- Bayelsa State Civil Service Recruitment
- Ebonyi State Teachers Recruitment
- Kogi State Civil Service Recruitment
- Adamawa State Civil Service Recruitment
- Borno State Civil Service Recruitment
- Gombe State Civil Service Recruitment
When you adhere strictly to this mind-blowing information we have offered you, we believe you will have a successful application.
The online application is absolutely free of charge so applicants should beware of fraudsters parading the streets deceiving people and collecting money from them in the pretense of helping them apply for recruitment.
If you have anything bothering you about the ICPC recruitment, do well to drop a question in the comment box.
One Comment on “ICPC Recruitment 2023/2024 Form Portal | www.icpc.gov.ng”
Pls keep me posted, thank you