Before we get you familiarized with what you need to put in place before you set for the JAMB recruitment application, let us know a little about the organization.
The Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) is a Nigerian entrance examination board for tertiary-level institutions. The board conducts entrance examinations for prospective undergraduates into Nigerian universities.
The board is also charged with the responsibility to administer similar examinations for applicants to Nigerian public and private monotechnics, polytechnics, as well as colleges of educations.
Did you know that Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) is recruiting for the year 2021? Well if you don’t have knowledge about this, then this article is for you.
Are you wondering how you can be part of it? If you are interested, all you need to do is to read and understand what we will give you here.
A lot of people have being asking us about how they can apply for this recruitment, they demand for reliable information about the 2021 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board application form.
That is why we have made the content of the page loaded with all you need to know about JAMB recruitment. All for you!
The main purpose of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board recruitment is to create more jobs for theming youths both graduates and undergraduates. With the view of reducing unemployment rate in Nigeria.
This article has been specifically made to help candidates who are interested in the 2021 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board recruitment.
This post will show applicants how to apply for the JAMB recruitment process, the basic academic qualifications, and other important updates about the JAMB 2021 recruitment.
General Requirements For JAMB Recruitment 2021
If you are an applicant applying for the JAMB recruitment exercise, you should take note of the following:
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- Candidates must have a National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Candidates must have strong leadership and management skills.
Other Important Requirements
- Interested candidates must not have a past criminal record.
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills are a necessity.
- Applicants must be innovative and open to new ideas and environments.
- Applicants who can communicate effectively and have good interpersonal skills are at an advantage.
- Applicants must be very organized and possess good interpersonal skills to represent and support the team where and when necessary: internally and externally.
- Candidates are also expected to be computer literates and be able to handle basic computer applications such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Access, Web applications, and other related applications.
- Candidates must be completely healthy, must not be physically challenged, and must provide proof from the Government Medical Officer to certify that they are physically, mentally, and psychologically well to participate in the JAMB 2021 recruitment exercise.
How To Apply For JAMB Recruitment
All applicants interested in the Joint Admissions And Matriculation Board 2021 recruitment should follow the procedures below:
- Visit the JAMB website via www.jamb.gov.ng
- Click your vacancy of interest
- Fill in your data correctly as highlighted in the application form.
- When you are done with registration, make sure you activate your account
- Carefully review your personal information before you submit your application form.
- Scan your credentials before uploading.
- Print out your registration slip for documentation and reference purposes.
- BRISIN Recruitment
- AIB Recruitment
- Abia State Civil Service Recruitment
- Katsina State Teachers Recruitment
- Bayelsa State Civil Service Recruitment
- Ebonyi State Teachers Recruitment
- Kogi State Civil Service Recruitment
- ICPC Recruitment
- Borno State Civil Service Recruitment
- Gombe State Civil Service Recruitment
When you adhere strictly to the information we have offered you here, we believe you will apply for the JAMB recruitment successfully.
The online application is absolutely free of charge so applicants should beware of fraudsters. If you have anything bothering you about the JAMB recruitment, do well to drop a question in the comment box. We will attend to you.