Are you a Nigerian citizen having interest in working in any position with Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (NEITI)?
If that has been your ambition then don’t hesitate to utilize this opportunity by applying for this year’s recruitment.
NEITI is currently not recruiting but will soon commence recruitment of qualified candidates into the organization to help meet its objectives.
The article you are about to go through will give you useful information about successfully submitting your application form on the Official Portal of the NEITI.
Prospective applicants should note that they are all granted the same opportunities to occupy any vacant positions for the NEITI recruitment exercise.
Hence, NEITI will scrutinize the personal details that prospective applicants will be filling in. After a successful application, the agency will conduct another set of interviews to screen applicants that have made it through the first stage. Before this, they will be given conditional employment.
Applicants should note that they won’t be any demand for money for any recruitment update on this website. Make sure you do the application yourself to avoid someone making errors in your personal data.
We do not recruit for NEITI Registration 2023, all we do here is give you sensitive information that will help you apply for NEITI 2023 recruitment.
If you follow the information we have on this page, you will be successful in the ongoing Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative recruitment exercise.
We are going to show you the basic requirements, the educational requirement, and above all how to apply for the NEITI Recruitment.
Requirements for NEITI Recruitment 2023/2024
- Applicants for S.S.C.E Cadre, Graduates Cadre, and Diploma Cadre, will be required to present their GCE or SSCE/NECO results with credit pass in at least 3 subjects that must include English and Mathematics.
- Interested candidates must be a resident of Nigeria, and must have valid identification means like Voters ID-Card, National ID card, International Passport, or a Driver License
- Applicant Birth certificate will be needed.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in other relevant disciplines in the quantitative field
Or Higher Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative in relevant discipline in the quantitative field.
Applicants with Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications, and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service would stand a chance of being selected for the position of interest. However, there are other necessary requirements. They include the following:
- You must be fit for the job, physically and mentally
- Having ICT knowledge would be an added advantage.
- Your communications skills must be satisfactory
- You must be able to provide solutions to multiple tasks.
- You will not eligible to apply if you have debts/criminal case, or if you are deformed or abnormal
- Pregnant women are not allowed to apply
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 30 years
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females
- You must be single
How to Apply for NEITI Recruitment 2023
In other to boast of a successful application, one must do the following:
- Visit NEITI recruitment 2023 online portal using www.neiti.gov.ng
- Upload your documents to the website provided above.
- Submit after filling the application form.
- BRISIN Recruitment
- AIB Recruitment
- Abia State Civil Service Recruitment
- Katsina State Teachers Recruitment
- Bayelsa State Civil Service Recruitment
- Ebonyi State Teachers Recruitment
- JAMB Recruitment
- ICPC Recruitment
- Borno State Civil Service Recruitment
- Gombe State Civil Service Recruitment
Only applications submitted electronically will be considered. Also, only candidates that meet the minimum requirements will be shortlisted for interviews.
We would recommend that you ensure you are fully prepared before applying for a job Position with the Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative.