Are you a Nigerian citizen having interest in working in any position with National Agricultural Land Development Authority Volunteer Recruitment 2021?
Do you want to register for the NALDA recruitment 2021? If that has been your ambition then don’t hesitate to utilize this opportunity by applying for this year’s recruitment.
The agency is currently not recruiting but will soon recruit qualified candidates into the organization to help meet its objectives.
The article you are about to go through will give you useful information about successfully submitting your application form on the official portal of the NALDA.
Prospective applicants should note that they are all granted the same opportunities to occupy any vacant positions for the NALDA recruitment exercise.
There is no room for discrimination, no gender inequality. All you need to do is to make the required credentials available. Interested aspirants should note that NALDA maintains its integrity when it comes to the recruitment process.
The Programme which will last 6 months will tactically organize broad-based volunteer services of eligible Nigerians to meet the targets of the three main pilot projects of NALDA to guarantee food and nutrition security in Nigeria.
Applicants should note that they won’t be any demand for money for any recruitment update on this website.
Make sure you do the application yourself to avoid someone making errors in your personal data. This article does not recruit for NALDA Registration 2021
All we do here is to give you sensitive information that will help you apply for NALDA 2021 recruitment.
If you follow the information we have on this page, you will be successful in the NALDA recruitment exercise.
We are going to show you the basic requirements, the educational requirement, and above all how to apply for the NALDA Recruitment.
This is to bring to you notice another Federal Government Poverty Eradication programme like the Npower job, trader money loan called the National Agricultural Land Development Authority Volunteer Recruitment 2021.
Requirements for NALDA Recruitment 2021
- Nation Must be Nigerians
- Applicants for S.S.C.E Cadre, Graduates Cadre, and Diploma Cadre, you will be required to present their GCE or SSCE/NECO results with credit pass in at least 3 subjects that must include English and Mathematics.
- Interested candidates must be a resident of Nigeria, and must have valid identification means like Voters ID-Card, National ID-card, International Passport, or a Driver License
- Applicant Birth certificate will be needed.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in other relevant discipline in the quantitative field
Or Higher Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative in relevant discipline in the quantitative field. But Minimum of OND and other related qualifications
- Applicants must have Computer skills
- Candidates must be dependable and punctual
- A Government Issued ID card such as the National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Valid Driver’s License etc
How To Apply For NALDA Recruitment 2021/2022
- Visit official NALDA website using www.nalda.ng
- Scan all your credentials and upload same to the website.
- Crosscheck all the information you have provided
- Submit the form you have filled
- BRISIN Recruitment
- AIB Recruitment
- Abia State Civil Service Recruitment
- Katsina State Teachers Recruitment
- Bayelsa State Civil Service Recruitment
- Ebonyi State Teachers Recruitment
- JAMB Recruitment
- ICPC Recruitment
- Borno State Civil Service Recruitment
- Gombe State Civil Service Recruitment
Only applications submitted electronically will be considered. Also, only candidates that meet the minimum requirements will be shortlisted for the aptitude test.
We would recommend that you ensure you are fully prepared before applying for a job Position in the National Agricultural Land Development Authority Volunteer.
If there is any question you have about NALDA recruitment, do let us know in the comment section.