Many interested applicants do ask us what it entails to have a successful application if one must apply for the ARCN recruitment.
Others ask us the necessary requirements needed for the recruitment as well as procedures one must follow when applying for the exercise.
As a team we have decided to make this information public to the interested applicants and to the public as well. We enjoin you to get your document ready.
This should be done as soon as the council approved the official commencement of the application.
In this article, we are going to provide you with some important information about the ARCN recruitment.
You are going to see the statutory requirements one must have before one is allowed to apply for the recruitment, how to apply for the recruitment, what to do after the application and other important information.
Ensure you read this post to the end so you can harness what is required of you as an aspirant. Do not purchase the application form from anybody. The form is totally free.
Statutory Requirements for ARCN Recruitment 2021/2022
Candidates applying for the ARCN recruitment must possess the following before they are qualified to apply for the recruitment exercise:
- Applicants must possess one of the following certificates to stand a chance of being selected for the job: B.SC, HND, NCE, and OND in any relevant discipline.
- You must have at least five credits in WASC/NECO/GCE including mathematics and English Language from a reputable institution. Any other relevant certificate will be an added advantage to any applicant.
- A certificate of Origin from your Local Government is also required.
- Applicants with Master’s Degree are eligible to apply.
- A certificate on computer training form a recognized organization will be a huge plus to any applicant that possesses it.
Other Important Requirements Applicants must possess
- You must be fit to work. You are expected to have a certificate of fitness from a recognized government hospital.
- You must be able to work with other people to achieve a certain objective.
- Applicants must not be more than 30 years of age.
- You must be able to meet deadline.
- Candidates must be an excellent communicator.
- You must be time conscious and be able to meet deadline.
- You must be hard working.
How to Apply for ARCN Recruitment 2021/2022
As an applicant, there are certain procedures you must adhere to if you have interest in applying for the ARCN 2021 recruitment.
Candidates are expected to adhere to the steps we are going to provide here so as to guarantee a successful application. The procedures are as follows:
- Download the ARCN application form via https://arcnigeria.org/
- Prepare your documents for upload.
- Scan the credentials before you upload them to the website.
- Provide the information needed in the blank spaces in the form.
- Choose your position of interest.
- Review the application form once again.
- Submit the form you have filled.
- NEITI Recruitment
- AIB Recruitment
- Abia State Civil Service Recruitment
- Katsina State Teachers Recruitment
- Bayelsa State Civil Service Recruitment
- Ebonyi State Teachers Recruitment
- JAMB Recruitment
- ICPC Recruitment
- Borno State Civil Service Recruitment
- Gombe State Civil Service Recruitment
Things you must know about ARCN Recruitment
- Do not apply twice so that you won’t have your application disqualified.
- Do not pay anyone for the form.
- Don’t wait till deadline before you get your credentials ready or apply.
- Stay updated after the application.
- Don’t allow anybody to fill the application form for you.
With what we have put down here for you, if you follow it, you are going to apply successfully for the recruitment and possibly stand a chance of being selected for the job.
Do well to tell others about ARCN recruitment. Let us know in the comment section if you want us to get you informed when there is any information regarding the ARCN recruitment.