Nigerians who have interest in applying for Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria recruitment can now do so because the organization is currently taking in interested applicants.
Due to the interest shown by many Nigerian about information concerning the AMCON recruitment, we have decided to put this article for them.
This post will provide you with all you need to know and do before you successfully apply for the AMCON recruitment exercise.
The article you are about to read will provide you with a breakdown of the general requirements, how to apply and other essential information about recruitment.
If you wish to have a successful registration, you are advised to read this post to the end so you can get all that is needed for the application. So don’t hurry away.
You must know that the AMCON online application is free for all applicants no matter the state you are from. So do not pay for the registration.
Stay updated after the application so you can know when the names of the selected candidates are out.
Requirements For AMCON Recruitment 2023/2024
The list of general requirements will be highlighted here. Make sure you put all these requirements in place before you go ahead with the application exercise:
- You must have at least five (5) credits in WASC/NECO/GCE/. The four credits must include mathematics and English Language and should not be more than two sittings.
- You must possess B.SC, HND, and OND from a reputable and recognized institution.
- Applicants with postgraduate or Master’s certificate might stand a chance of being selected for any position of their choice.
- If you are applying for AMCON recruitment, you must possess NYSC Discharge Certificate or Exemption Letter.
- Applicants applying should not be less than 18 years old or not more than 30 years old
- You must be a computer literate.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen and must stay in Nigeria.
- Candidates are expected to have knowledge about some Microsoft packages such as; Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Access, Corel Draw, etc.
- You must be able to provide solutions to challenging problems.
- You must be hard working if you are to apply for the AMCON.
- Excellent communication skill is expected from all applicants.
- Applicants are expected to go along with others no matter the tribe.
How To Apply For AMCON Recruitment
If you are to apply for the AMCON recruitment 2022, you must follow the application steps we are going to list here. The procedures are as follows:
- Login into the official online portal of the firm using https//amcon.com.ng/career.php
- Fill the blank space in the form.
- Scan and upload the necessary documents.
- Review the information you provide before you move to the next.
- Choose the available position of your choice.
- After filling in, make sure you press the submit button to submit your form.
- NEITI Recruitment
- AIB Recruitment
- Abia State Civil Service Recruitment
- Katsina State Teachers Recruitment
- Bayelsa State Civil Service Recruitment
- Ebonyi State Teachers Recruitment
- ARCN Recruitment
- ICPC Recruitment
- Borno State Civil Service Recruitment
- Gombe State Civil Service Recruitment
Do not apply twice or more. This might cause your application to be terminated. Ensure you apply once and the information you give must be accurate as the organization will not tolerate any false information about any applicant.
If you are interested in getting any updates on the AMCON recruitment, do well to drop a comment in the comment box. We will get back to you as soon as the organization releases information about recruitment.