Bureau of Public Procurement is an agency with the mandate of monitoring and oversight of public procurement, harmonizing existing policies and practices by regulating, setting standards, and developing the legal framework and professional capacity for public procurement of Nigeria.
A lot of people who are interested in applying for the Bureau of Public Procurement recruitment over the years have miss out probably due to wrong information or because they start preparing for the recruitment late.
Are you interested in knowing the requirement this agency need before you stand a chance of having a successful application and possible get selected for the job? What about steps for application, do you want to know that as well?
All the questions that bother you will be answered in this article. Do well to read to the end so you don’t miss out. Ensure you follow the procedures meant for the application of BPP recruitment.
In this article, we are going to give you the BPP requirement, the steps you must use before you are successful in your application.
We advise all applicants not to procrastinate. Apply on time to avoid being in haste.
Requirements for BPP Recruitment 2021/2022
For your application to show you successful after the online application, one must harness these steps. Ensure you follow them. They include:
- For you to stand a chance of being selected for the job, you must hail from Nigeria and reside in it as well.
- Applicants must not the less than 18 years old or more than 35 years of age.
- Applicants must possess WASSC/NECO/GCE. Mathematics and English Language must be credit, inclusive of other three important subjects.
- Applicants with Degree from a reputable institution are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have B.SC/HND/OND.
- Applicants with experience in this field might stand a chance of being for the job
- You must be hard working with a good communication skill.
- The agency needs a time conscious and a discipline personality.
- If you are willing to apply for the BPP recruitment, you must have a valid of identification such as; NIN, National ID, International Passport, Voter’s card, Driver’s License.
- Good computer knowledge would serve as an added advantage to any candidate who possesses it.
- You must be able to work as a team to execute plans.
How to Apply for Bureau of Public Procurement Recruitment 2021/2022
For those applying for federal government recruitment, you must follow certain steps. The procedures here will assist you when you are applying for BPP recruitment.
- Visit the Bureau of Public Procurement website at bpp.gov.ng if you are interested in applying.
- Upload all your scan documents
- Check each step carefully before you move to the next.
- Choose your position that interest you and you know you can work assiduously for the growth of such department.
- Do not leave any space in the form blank so as to avoid having an uncompleted application.
- Crosscheck the entire application form before you submit.
- Submit your form.
- Make sure you print the slip for future reference.
- NEITI Recruitment
- AIB Recruitment
- Abia State Civil Service Recruitment
- Katsina State Teachers Recruitment
- Bayelsa State Civil Service Recruitment
- Ebonyi State Teachers Recruitment
- ARCN Recruitment
- ICPC Recruitment
- Borno State Civil Service Recruitment
- Gombe State Civil Service Recruitment
Note the Following Important Points
After applying, for the for the BPP recruitment, ensure you stay updated while you are waiting for the names of the selected candidates to be released by the agency.
The form is free, so not pay money to anyone to help you purchase the form.
Don’t allow someone to fill the form for you so that he/she won’t make mistake in providing your personal data.
Apply on time. Do not wait till the last day before you start to get your application requirements ready.
If you wish to be updated, subscribe and drop your email. We promise to notify you when there is any information concerning the BPP 2021/2022 recruitment process.